11:Dragon clan.

Chapter eleven: Dragon clan.

Just when she got out of the inn a bunch of people on horses came and stopped in the middle of the road

People started to hide and run inside their houses.

❝Throw all your stuff in this bag, or I will kill you! ❞ a man with a scar on his cheek shouted pointing his sword around the crowd.

The man that asked Yu An for help clenched his fists in anger.

❝Is that the one who murdered your wife? ❞Yu An whispered.

❝Yes. ❞

Yu An looked at the man with the scar and said pointing at him:
❝Oh? Hey, ugly pig, look at me. ❞

Silence.

❝Are you talking to met? ❞the man asked angry.

❝Of course, is there another ugly pig here? ❞Yu An asked in a mocking tone and covered her mouth with her sleeve to laugh.

❝Just you wait, I'll make you regret! ❞ the man spat in anger and attacked Yu An.

❝You're a medium level cultivator, come on bro, you're basically a toddler next to me. ❞Yu An said dissatisfied and knocked the man to the ground.

She placed her foot on his back and forced a pill down his throat.

❝What have you done to me? ❞the scared man shouted, struggling until his body went soft.

Yu An looked at the man who asked for her help and waved at him to come closer and so he did.

❝He's all yours, do whatever you want with him.❞Yu An said turning around looking at the other men who were frozen looking at their boss,the strongest of them, lay helplessly on the ground.

❝Forgive us, miss! ❞

❝Spare us! ❞

Yu An looked and them and laughed.

❝Why don't you give me all you have then? ❞Yu An asked, looking them straight in the eye with a malicious look in her eyes.

The men emptied their pockets, robes and put everything on the ground.

❝Hm, a bunch of useless shit. Ay, everyone, come and take what you like from here. ❞Yu An shouted and looked at the people who were slowly coming out of their hiding spots.

They began to cheer and thanked Yu An.

The man with the scar was currently being beaten up until he passed out.

Yu An looked at the inn's window were Wang Shu was watching her and waved at him.

❝Miss, I'll tell you something as a token of my gratitude. Inside the forest it's a river with spiritual water. I'm sure you're strong enough to get there and cultivate in that water. ❞ an old man said and then left.