❌Good End

A/N : This is the good end! Hope y'all enjoyed it♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

You had just woken up and your head hurts from the after effect of being drugged.

You panicked soon as realisation hit you on your current blinded state and your tied up limbs. You squirmed around to try to free yourself from the rope's tight grip it has on you but your attempts were in vain.

'That bastard kidnapped me!'

A chuckle resonated throughout the cold empty room and you shuddered from fear of the worst. The footstep slowly makes it way to you and halted once they reached behind you.

Your first instinct told you to scream your heart out for help. However, your throat felt as if it has been clogged and your tounge were heavy to even utter a single sentence from the sudden presence.

"I see that you are awake darling~" the male purred while trailing his fingers down your arms in a playful manner.

You were beyond scared at the sudden thought of this person being who you guessed it was. You swallowed the bile that was in your throat and shoot your luck to reason with your captor.

"S-shin? Is that y-you?" You weakly stuttered through your words and he only laughs as if you were joking with him.

"Yep! Who else would it be other than yours truly?" He moves to face you.

"W-why am I here?" You already know he was your captor from the way he acts. He would've help you and not mess around!

He did'nt answer your question and instead lazily traced the cloth that was blocking your vision.

You repeat your question once more, a new found confidence from the anger you felt toward his non-chalant behaviour. He was treating this situation as if it's a normal thing.

"Answer me damnit" you seethes at him; venom coating your words.

"Is'nt it obvious, my precious darling? I'm trying to keep you safe and protect you from the dangerous world! And in order to do that, I have to keep you somewhere where nobody would find us" Shin said in a-matter-of-fact-tone.

"I'm the only one who can protect you! The only one you would ever need" he continues with a dreamy tone.

You were utterly speechless by his bullshit of an excuse. This man is starting to get on your nerves but you controlled yourself, knowing that he had more advantages than you.

"That makes no sense at all considering you were doing the exact opposite by harming those who were close to me! I had my suspicion on you to be the one behind all of those murders for a while" you confronted him.

He huffed and replied.

"I did it out of love and to protect you. That bitch had it coming when she bullied you" he angrily said at the memories of you being hurt by Miho.

"Oh yeah? What about Sakiko then? She had done nothing wrong!"

You were beyond angry at him and yourself. What a fool you are to accept him back in your life, knowing that he could be possibly be the cold-blooded murderer.

"She was nothing but an annoying pest that is trying to get in the way of our love. I had to get rid of her, otherwise you would've known everything I've done!"

Again, his reasons was not lining up with his claim of protecting you from harm and danger when he's one himself.

It was then did you remembered something- no someone. He had been cooperative so far by answering your questions, you decided to take your chance once more.