Chapter 4

*EDITED by dann_ds & myself

Enjoy!

_______________________

C.J

Tuesday morning, Summer drove me to the airport at six am. She dropped me off at the terminal and we shared a last kiss and said our goodbyes. I told her I'll call her tonight once I get settle in my room. My flight doesn't leave till nine-thirty. I made sure that I had my airline ticket with me. It was inside of my jacket pocket and I patted it twice.

Once I was all good at the check with my duffel bag over my shoulder. I was a little hungry and tired, too. I made my way to Tim Horton's to order myself something to eat and drink.

"Hi sir, what can I get you?" The cashier said to me.

"Yes, can I get an x-larger double-double and two BLT," I said to him? Getting my wallet out to take a twenty-dollar bill out.

"That $8.45 sir." I handed him my twenty-dollar bill.

I could see other people in the back making my two BLTs and the cashier was making my double-double.

The cashier gave me the change back.

"Your welcome sir and here's your x-large double-double and your two BLTs." The cashier handed me a bag of my two BLTs and my coffee.

"Thanks again." I nodded at him.

I made my way to an empty table that was by the windows. I sat down with my drink and breakfast in one hand and the other carrying my duffel bag.

In the middle of eating my BLT, I heard my phone go off, meaning a text message.

Tasha: Have a good safe flight

Me: Thanks Tash

That made me smile, and I put my phone away. Continue eating my BLTs and my coffee. The coffee was keeping me awake and I can't wait to sleep tonight.

About half the guys from house thirty-one are too training in Colorado and I don't see them yet.

I was playing different games on my iPhone to make the time go faster.

"Hey, Corey, our flight is boarding." I look up at Samuel standing in front of me and I could see the guys waiting for me.

"I heard nothing over the speaker."

"That was five minutes ago."

Oh shit, I got up quickly and grab my duffel bag. I didn't even hear the lady talking through the speaker.

Flight twenty-four to Colorado is the last call. The lady over the speaker said.

The guys laugh and nodded their heads at me. Once we boarded the plane and found our seats. Samuel and Jim made me seat at while Jim sat next to the window and Samuel sat in the middle.

I closed my eyes and slept the whole way there.

Until I felt something poke me on my cheek and then I heard some men chuckle. I knew that was Samuel and Jim.

"Wake up their sweet cheeks," Samuel said to me.

I took a big yawn by stretching my left arm so that will hit Samuel's face. I heard him say ouch. I open my eyes to see him rubbing his nose.

"Oops, my bad." I smile at him.

******

After were got settle into our rooms next door to the firefighter department in Colorado.