128. her past relationship with John Peter!

Anna, it seemed that you had forgotten your past relationship with John Peter!

Claire Ashley decided that she would let Daniel Taylor know about these things, and then she will see how Anna will manage to deal with it.

Claire Ashley put her mobile phone back in her pocket and took a look at John Peter, who was busy playing games. She didn’t tell everyone before because she didn’t want to let everyone think that John Peter was basically Anna Stark’s lover and boyfriend and she had snatched John Peter from Anna.

But now, she didn’t want to worry about it.

After all, John Peter didn’t have her in his heart. Now she really couldn’t tolerate Anna’s presence at Taylor’s house for another second.

Around 5:00 clock in the afternoon, it rained a little.

Originally, Daniel Taylor, who said that he would come back tomorrow, came back home in hurry. Jack Smith pushed his wheelchair and after seeing Daniel Taylor, Claire Ashley hurriedly stood up, "Hello, Uncle Taylor."

Daniel Taylor glanced at her and didn’t respond intentionally. Jack Smith pushed Daniel Taylor’s wheelchair to the elevator door and went upstairs directly.

Aunt Lisa saw Daniel Taylor coming back ahead of time and hurriedly came over. "Daniel is back?"

"Where is Anna?" Daniel Taylor came back, and the person he was most concerned about was obviously Anna Stark.

Auntie Lisa said, "She is taking a nap. I think she hasn’t got up yet. Do you want me to call her?"

There was nothing to do at home, so she slept a little longer.

Daniel Taylor said, "No, let her sleep."

"Let’s go to the study," Daniel said to Jack Smith.

Because Daniel Taylor had come back earlier, during the way, he made two phone calls but still hasn’t finished his work.

"Yes." Jack Smith replied and the elevator door opened. He pushed Daniel Taylor’s wheelchair in, and Claire Ashley suddenly ran to them. "Uncle Taylor, I have something to tell you."

Daniel Taylor looked at Claire Ashley and said, "I’m busy."

"It’s about Anna." Claire Ashley bit her lips and clenched her fists tightly. She was very nervous. John Peter was also busy scrolling his mobile phone. But after hearing Claire Ashley’s words, he took a look at her.

Daniel Taylor listened to Claire Ashley’s words and said, "Come to my study."

Due to rain, the wind coming in from outside was cool. Anna was lying on the bed, and she lazily opened her eyes.

Anna looked at the time and found that she had been sleeping for more than two hours. She got up and changed her clothes to go out.

When she went out, she happened to meet Aunt Lisa.

"Anna is finally awake," Aunt Lisa smiled kindly and said, "Daniel is back. He was asking for you."

"Sir?" Anna was a little surprised. "Isn’t he coming back tomorrow?"

"He came back early. Now he is in the study. By the way, it seems that young master John’s girlfriend has something to do with him and she was also in the study. You should wait for him." Aunt Lisa was afraid that Anna would disturb them.

"Claire Ashley?" Anna was puzzled. "What she is doing in Sir’s study?"

Sir was the one who hated Claire Ashley the most. Anna was sure that she must be plotting something.

"I don’t know!" Aunt Lisa’s facial expressions were very serious, she added, "It seemed something related to you."

Aunt Lisa looked at Anna and thought for a moment, "I think you should go to have a look."

Anna nodded and went to the study. She recalled that Claire Ashley asked her to meet her but she didn’t go, and Claire threatened her that she will regret it.

Anna stood at the door of the study and thought about all the cards in Claire Ashley’s hands. There was only one, i.e. her past relationship with John Peter.

Anna thought that Claire Ashley liked John Peter, and she had been trying that John could also like her back. She should not take the initiative to tell this thing to John’s family.

But… What if she told sir?

Anna suddenly felt really nervous.