129. Don't dream unrealistic dreams!

When Anna was about to knock on the door, the door opened from inside. Claire Ashley came out and saw Anna. Claire’s eyes were very proud, but she still pretended to be gentle, "You are awake?"

After noticing Claire Ashley’s expression, Anna was sure that Claire Ashley must have said it. Otherwise, she should not be so proud!

Anna couldn’t help asking, "What do you want to do with Sir?"

"Obviously, telling Uncle Taylor about your affairs! He was very interested in knowing what you were doing at school." Claire Ashley said in a casual tone, "I asked you to meet me today, but you didn’t come. So, I couldn’t help it."

Claire knew, that it will be impossible for Anna to be with John Peter or Daniel Taylor when everyone will get to know this reality. After all, if in the future John Peter will try to be with Anna, his family will definitely oppose it.

Claire Ashley was waiting to see that now what will happen to Anna Stark.

Anna held Claire Ashley’s arm and asked, "What did you say to Sir?"

Claire Ashley looked at Anna’s slightly nervous look and laughed, "of course, everything! Anna, listen to me. You cannot undo anything now. If I were you, I would pack my bags and should have left this place. How embarrassing it would be if they personally came to throw you out?"

Claire Ashley said and intentionally raised her eyebrow, her eyes were full of evil. And she looked extremely hateful.

Anna said, "Is it fun for you to target me like this? I think you didn’t think that what would happen to you and John Peter after this?"

Claire Ashley frowned, "Break up, what else can happen? I don’t think it’s a big deal. Even after my break up with him, I will still be Claire Ashley. My parents have money. Actually I am afraid about you, what will happen to you if you have to leave Taylor’s house. Anna Stark you have no one at your back, you can only go back to Haicheng."

If she didn’t get it, she also would not let Anna enjoy it.

"You hate me this much? You rather prefer to destroy your image in front of the Taylor Family than to let me stay here." Anna was shocked to hear it.

"You forced me!" Claire Ashley said, "You have been dumped by John Peter, but you still dared to appear in front of him to seduce him. Anna, the most terrible thing about people in this world is that they have no guts to accept their reality. You belong to a poor family and come from the countryside. You should accept your reality! Don’t dream unrealistic dreams."

In Claire Ashely’s opinion, Anna has no qualifications to stay at Taylor’s house. Claire Ashley thought that Anna didn’t even deserve Daniel Taylor who couldn’t even stand up.

Anna looked at Claire Ashley and couldn’t help laughing. "Just because of your this sentence, I will try my best to prove you wrong."

Claire Ashley was relying on her family’s money, and she became so arrogant that she felt that she couldn’t be compared with Anna.

Anna swore in her heart that one day, she will prove herself and will shut Claire Ashley’s mouth.

Claire didn’t take her words to heart and said, "Okay, then try your best."

Claire always believed that human life is born to be doomed. For the people, like Anna there was nothing, it was impossible to turn over! She frowned sarcastically at Anna and walked away.

Claire Ashley went upstairs and saw John Peter standing there, "what you said to uncle?"

It was about Anna, so he was naturally interested. Claire Ashley’s heart was empty, she smiled, walked to John Peter and said, "You want to be with Anna, right? I’m helping you!"

"Help me?" John Peter was full of doubts.

Claire Ashley said, "I told your uncle about the past things and your relationship with Anna stark. Your uncle knew it and now he will leave Anna. Now, you can have a chance."