chapter seven

Your pov

I don't know how long I've been sitting here, I haven't moved in a long time. Since I'm not actually human, I don't need to use the bathroom or eat, sleep or drink so I never needed to move.

I just sat with my head in my arms to my knees and my eyes closed.

I suddenly heard my door open and footsteps, then a voice "oh...Pearl!" I then heard another pair of footsteps, then another, and another. I heard a gasp then a female voice "Steven...who is this?"

That confused me, I just saw them, I knew the voices, it was pearl and Steven talking. I moved my head up to see vines growing all around me with black roses growing all over them.

How long have I been in here? Right infront of me stood the clone of Pink but she was glitching as if she'd been standing there for a long time and was wearing down

Next to me was the three gems and a boy that looked like Steven, but he looked older "how did you get in here and...how long have you been in here" I stood up, still very much confused. As I stood up, the vines and roses turned to a very fine dust then disappeared.

I then noticed, I was just as tall as the boy, maybe even slightly taller. "Mirror" was all I said and the room generated a body mirror. I looked into it and saw that I looked different, older than i previously was. I still had the same features but they looked a few years aged.

"I seem to not be turning back into my diamond form...why?" I asked looking at the gems "diamond form? (Y/n)? Is that you?" The boy asked and I looked at him

"Yes"