♡59

I got so much love to give you babe~

14th March, 2025

7:30 a.m.

Three years had passed.

The sunlight entered into the room where the couple was sleeping peacefully. The chirping of the birds woke Soojin up. In the last few years, the bond between the two had become stronger. The girl was back-facing Jisung as her back was glued to his chest. They were sharing the same blanket as the boy's arm was on her small body. Soojin opened her eyes slowly and looked over her shoulder only to see the male sleeping quietly. She turned around and faced him properly. She smiled at him and removed his hair which grew a bit long, out of his face. She sat up and was about to get up from the bed when she felt a grasp on her wrist. She looked behind only to see Jisung holding her wrist but his eyes were still closed.

"Please not now. A little bit more", he said in a raspy tone as those were the first words that came out of his mouth after waking up.

"But it's morning now. We need to go to uni today. Remember?"

"Please~", he said, rubbing his eyes.

Soojin sighed and got inside the blanket again as the boy pulled her closer to him. They started cuddling and closed their eyes.

"I love you baby." Jisung kissed her exposed neck, her ear and then her forehead affectionately.

Soojin giggled and said, "So romantic in the morning huh? Anyway I love you too Cuddles."

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. "Again that name? I told you to not call me with that."

"Why? I love it tho."

"Ok but what about my morning kiss?"

"Morning kiss?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. You know how much I love your kisses and today is also a special day. So, why not start the day with a lovely kiss."

Jisung brought his face closer to her and Soojin stayed still. Both of them closed their eyes and their lips were about to touch but suddenly Soojin's phone started ringing. Flinching, she stood up and picked up her phone from the bedside table as Jisung exasperatedly sighed.

Soojin received the call and said, "Hello!"

Ning🦋

"SOOJIN!!!!"

"Oh my God!!! My ears!!! Why are you shouting???"

"Sorry I am just too excited!"

"Yeah yeah."

"Can't believe we are finally going to graduate university."