16

We were laying in bed and I was still a little overwhelmed with what Ashley told us today

We were laying in bed and I was still a little overwhelmed with what Ashley told us today. I can't believe how far and mature she is for her age. And how unbelievably proud I am of her. Abuelita and abuelo went home an hour ago and now I am laying in bed with Delilah, my head on her lap as we watch a movie and she massages my scalp.

"What would you think if I would get a tattoo?" She asks me. "I think you'd look hot with one. What do you have in mind?" "I don't know. I just wanted an opinion because Ashley said that she wouldn't do it. So I wanted to ask someone who has tattoos. Do all of them have a meaning?" I chuckle at the question. I went to Europe with five tattoos and came back with so many that I've lost count of them.

"I barely have tattoos that have a meaning, angel." "Do you regret some?" I've never thought about regretting them. I always had the opinion that you have to deal with the tattoos that you regret because there has to be a reason why you got it in the first place. "No. Not yet." "What does this mean?" She taps the tattoo that lays on my right chest. "disfruta del silencio" I said to myself. "It means 'enjoy the silence'. Got it in poland. I went out for some drinks with my business Partners at the time and decided to get a tattoo under the influence of alcohol. I actually like it." I say while still watching straight forward to the TV. "Have I ever told you how fucking attractive it makes you when you are talking spanish?" She asks me. "No. I guess you've never mentioned it."

"It does some things to my ovaries." Delilah cups my face with her hands, turns me to her and makes me look at her. I sit up and lean against the bed frame to pull her up so that she straddles me. "I want to take you out tomorrow evening." Her face lights up and she moves even closer to me on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. I lean my head a little bit forward so that our foreheads lean against each other.

"You mean as a date?" "Whatever you want it to be, angel." I tell her and kiss her softly. "You just can't say no because I already reserved a table at a restaurant that I am sure you will love." She smiles at me again and then kisses me in a more passionate way. "I'd love to, Mason."

I think we both had the same thought in mind as soon as she straddled my lap and she felt my boner hardening under her. So I deepen the kiss between us and push her closer to me by holding her on her lower back. She trails her kisses down to my neck and bites a little bit, but not hard enough to leave marks. I pick her up a little and lay down completely so that she is laying on me.

Delilah sits up again to pull off her shirt, leaving her completely naked and I do the same with my sweatpants. "Didn't we kind of agree that we only have sex when we are alone or back in the states?" I ask her. "I thought we both knew that this was a joke and we could never control ourselves for that long?" She anwers me, completely out of breath as she looks at me.

"Right. Now get down here and kiss me." You don't have to tell this woman something twice when it is about this so she does as I say and I waste no time to push my throbbing cock into her wet pussy. I wrap my arms around her lower back and hold her down, so that her hands wrap around my neck and her whole upper body is laying on top of me. Her face is in my neck and she shrieks at my sudden move. "Shhhh You have to be quiet, angel... We don't want the others to hear what I am doing to you, do we?" I say as I slide out of her and slam in all the way again. "Oh god-" She muffles in my neck and breathes heavily.

The sound of our hips colliding with every thurst I make makes me even more hard than before.

"I really, really like what we have, Delilah." I tell her and she finally moves her face out of my neck to look me straight into the eyes. She tries to hide her pleasure from her face with a smile but fails miserably by moaning every time I reach a deep spot inside her. But she obviously pulls it together and smiles down at me. "I like it too. Really much."

Her hair falls into her face from looking down at me and I release her back for a moment to put the hair behind her ears and grab her cheeks, still puming her. "You are so fucking beautiful, angel,"

We have lost track of time because the literal only thing we did all the time was looking into each other's eyes and sharing some kisses combined with our hard breathing as we both feel that we are about to reach our orgasms, so I slow down my strokes but make them harder and deeper, what gives Delilah her orgasm, mine following right after. We stay the way we are, Delilah places her head back on my chest and I comb her hair with my fingers a little bit as I kiss the Crown of her head.

I wasn't lying- I really do like what we have right now and Delilah definitely makes me feel some kind of way that no woman was able to do in a long time. She spices my life up in the best way possible.

Maybe the reason why or how is that she is ten years younger than me and is just young in General. But I have never seen Delilah as a girl since I came back. She is more of a mature woman than most older women will ever be and this amazes me every time again.

_____________________________________________

Why does this chapter seem so short? I could have put some things of the date in this part but I want to do the date in a separate part so Yeah.

Hope you like! Comment your thoughts!! Love you<33