Chapter - 11 You are wet as well

Raine Simmons - Blackwood

He wouldn't be referring to the girl in the memory I have seen, right?

It was his memory but how was he able to see the same one?

Does this thing work that way?

"Who are you talking about, your majesty?" I managed to get out.

"Nothing." He said pushing me off of him. "Nothing." He shook massaging his temples.

It wasn't until then that I realized that he was only in his towel, freshly showered.

If I blushed earlier, I was sure I turned into a tomato then, as I swiftly ran to the cupboard while he walked past me to the closet.

I rummaged through the cupboard but couldn't find it. I stepped out of the bathroom only to find him fully dressed and seated on his bed with a first aid kit to his side.

His thumb massaging his other fingers in a motion, while his eyes were closed.

Was he waiting for me?

I moved slowly towards him. I shivered as cold air gushed in through the open windows, reminding me that I was still in my wet PJs and that could wait until I tend his wounds.

Without a warning, I took his hand into mine. My palm was slimmer and smaller compared to his. His eyes shot open suddenly but softened the next minute.

He looked deep into my eyes, not looking anywhere down as He slowly passed me a spare towel that was on the other side of him.

"You are wet as well." He said raspily.

"What?"

I understood him well, but it wouldn't hurt to tease.

"You are completely soaked." He coughed. "Just dry it off, I have sent Jenna, to get your clothes."

I nodded.

Smiling to myself, I rushed to the bathroom in no time. I got rid of my PJs and was only in my underwear as I pushed my long wet dark hair front and started drying it off.

I couldn't help but look at myself through the mirror. My right upper arm had a rune from earlier today. I then looked at my back that was filled with ink. I looked like a damn canvas.

 I looked like a damn canvas