About me;

U N E D I T E D

"Sometimes you can only find heaven by slowly backing away from hell."

-Carrie Fisher

Hello Beauties;

It's been a long time since we've spoken to each other. It's been a long time since I've uploaded. It's been a hell of a train ride and I wanted to share it with you.

So, I'll start off with who I am. "Who am I?" If you didn't read my bio, or the updates I posted in regards to me rebranding you might not be aware of who I was.

I was previously known on this page as Lisa Adams but now I'm known as Valeria. I'm an Australian, 20-year-old University student, who writes for fun.

It was was like that for a long time. 5 years to be exact. I wouldn't have changed or rebranded if it weren't for what happened. "What happened?"

As I mentioned prior to this, I had 2 books on my page;

1; The Mafia Never Let Me Go,
2; In the Arms Of The Devil,

I was working on The Mafia Never Let Me Go on a constant basis and had an updating schedule for posting every 2-3 weeks no matter what the case was. My word limit never below 6-7 thousand words.

The Mafia Never Let Me Go was doing amazing. We hit 600K reads, and bam, just as fast as it came, it was gone. My book was deleted, from Wattpad. I tried getting it back, I couldn't.

I tried remembering, but despite it all, it didn't change the fact I had no copies. What I wrote, I wrote from scratch and it wasn't like I just started writing. It was there and ongoing for years. 3-4 if I'm not wrong.

Even if I tried to remember it all, it would be different... and not the same, I don't know if that makes sense. "What am I doing now?"

Since then, I had un-published In the Arms Of The Devil, when I heard many authors went through what I did. Whilst it was un-published, I worked on it, made some improvements, and although it's ready to be published, I'm not sure if I want to publish it now.

No that does not mean, I won't publish it. I will be publishing the book. I just feel very insecure about uploading due to the number of authors going through what I did.

The fear of losing more work, the fear of not getting my work back if I do lose it. The point being when I do upload I want to ensure I have it all saved, that I have a copy.

I also want to ensure that nothing is in the previous chapters that could cause the book to go down. With The Mafia Never Let Me Go, I similarly want to do the same.

Make sure that if I do decide to update, and upload chapters, that it's done with complete security. I know it seems childish but hear me out.

Losing work really did make me lose a lot of the motivation, and dedication I had towards writing. Writing was something I enjoyed, but ever since then, I just couldn't do it.

It's taken over a year for me to come to terms with the fact that I'll never get my work back, and that I'll have to move on and write something else.

A lot of you really want to read The Mafia Never Let Me Go, and I'm extremely disappointed with myself when I say this. I'm sorry but I don't know what to do with it.

I genuinely don't know how I'll post The Mafia Never Let Me Go, since I have no copy. My mind is blank, all I can give both yourself and I, is hope.

So, "What am I writing now." Well as I mentioned previously, I'm going to be working on In the arms of the devil, and slowly get that out, when or if I'm comfortable doing so.

Until then, I'm starting a new Mafia series. It's going to be new, filled with drama, and hopefully better than the last. It's going to include, Lust, love, and like most my books it'll be an erotic dark romance.

"When is it going to come out?" As I mentioned earlier, I'm very hesitant to post anything, but despite it all, I really do want to come back into all of it.

So all I can say is soon! I also have my backup account until then and am going to start posting erotic dark romance on another level, so be sure to keep an eye out on that.

"What have I been going through." I really don't know if I'm going, to be honest. Like I mentioned above, I'm Australian, and Australia overall has been in and out of lockdown for a while.

Currently, we've been in lockdown for a total of 3 months and a bit more. It's been really hard, I can't imagine how everyone's coping, not just me.

After my book got taken off, I stopped posting entirley and just ioslated myself and focused on Univeristy work, getting overwhelemd with all that.

We couldn't go out, do the things we used to. Since July 3rd when this part was written. We've been out of lockdown now for the past 2 weeks. I'm finally getting a life.

Getting out there and breathing. I'm finding the things that make me happy so I can write and further share my happiness with everyone.

Through out the past year, I've said "I'm coming back." then leave once again. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for letting you all down. I'm sorry for not being here when I should've been here.

I hope you guys accept my apology. I know I've said I'm coming back, but even then please give me some time to finally get back into it all.

I want to be able to post something amazing for you all to enjoy and look forward too. I wholeheartedly want to enjoy writing when I do.

I'm not going to lie. At some point of writing The Mafia Never Let Me Go, I had jump scare of the book itself being deleted.

I think I should've taken that as a red flag and immediately saved my work then but I didn't. There's so many writers out there now.

So much potential. So much "competition". I guess I'm just anxious as hell. I feel as though repetition has become a part of todays talk and I once again apologise.

I'm just expressing myself to fullest I can, so you all understand what's happening. I think the audience I had before aren't here no longer.

A part of me hopes they are so they can give me a second chance to redeem and push myself to write and produce and amazing work once more.

I can't thank you all, or at least those who have stayed and really asked me if I was okay. I appreciate it so much.

If you have any question's feel free to ask me, and I'll try my best to answer them all, to the best of my abilities. I love you all so much <3

How are you all?

What have you been up to?

Erotica or romance?

What kind of work would you like to see me post?

I'm back baby!