{03}🍀

Zara:"l will choose these three!"

Genya:(scar)"huh!? why do you take three!"

Zara:"If you haven't noticed, I use three katanas, is there a problem?"{I said asking him no pasiesia}.

Scar:tch....{completely uninterested and leaving the selection}.
.........................

After the final selection, zara walked through the fields and farmers, paying attention only to the path that would lead them back to the master, as you are now a demon slayer.

until she heard a thud behind her after a minute or two of walking.

Out of curiosity, they looked over their shoulder.  Just to see a well-known burgundy-haired boy.  A moan came out of him as he lay down on the ground in a face-planted position, not caring if his face got all dirty.

Tanjiro slowly began to lift his face off the floor, getting into a position where he sat on his legs.

He reached for the cane he was using to help him to his feet, which kind of helped.  When he grabbed the cane that he was using, realized he was under a shadow, the shadow of a person.  Looking up to see the owner of the shadow, he came across the same person he had accompanied all week on the final selection. Tanjiro's heart started to pound, seeing how she was a little closer to him.zara tilted her head towards him, making tanjiro's heart beat even faster as he found it adorable.

Zara:"do you want help?"{zara held out her hand}.

Tanjiro:"huh?.... n-no no need I'm fine, you must be more hurt than me!"{said to be fine so she doesn't worry}.

Zara:"What are you talking about?"{pointing at the bruises}"I'll help you in the same way whether you like it or not, let's go!"{still insisting}.

Tanjiro:"huh.....ok....{he takes a hand where he held it out}.

*TANJIRO INSIDE*

zara helped to raise the tanjiro and said:

Zara:"where is your property? I'll take you home!."{spoken bluntly}.

Tanjiro:"I said you don't need to, your master must be waiting for you."

Zara:"so you don't worry about me, I'll come back to him when I bring you home!" {still insisting you want to help}.

tanjiro, seeing that he couldn't change her opinion, decided to accept..

Zara:"just one more thing... on your master's property do you have liquor?."

Tanjiro:"I... I think there is."

Zara:"so let's go!!".

Tanjiro:("Does this girl only think about drinking?").

Tanjiro he didn't know why he felt close to her, he barely knew her and yet he feels like a close friend to her.[or something else] he was happy that zara was really liking him, it was like a blessing for him, tanjiro smiled to zara who started to walk in front holding her hand. But the innocent-looking smile soon turned into a sinister smile, along with the gentle eyes turning dark and with a touch of lust in them. still, it was quickly replaced by the same innocent smile and kind eyes when zara turned to look at his hands and then his smile as he thought.  tanjiro spoke again, the sun setting as he spoke.

..............................

tanjiro realized that they were already at their destination, the two of them stopping a few meters from the hut.

"I made it!"  Tanjiro thought, looking at the small hut.  "Urokodaki..Nezuko.." He said the names of the two people in his head, feeling suddenly exhausted. zara with a serious face, he waited with the tanjiro waiting for an answer from the hut.

suddenly they heard a loud creak from the cabin. both zara and tanjiro came towards the sound, only to see the shoji door being kicked by a leg from inside the cabin.  Tanjiro's face turned to shock as he saw a familiar being come out of the cabin, someone Tanjiro had worried about for two years.  And the person Tanjiro worried about for two years was Nezuko.

she walked to the shoji door that had been knocked down, not caring about the world.

"Aaagh! Nezuko, you..you woke up!" Tanjiro yelled, drawing the last said's attention.  Nezuko walked towards Tanjiro, causing him to also try to walk quickly towards him.  However, he was very reckless and fell.

He was about to get up, only for pale arms to wrap around him.  His eyes widen, soon filling with tears.  hugging your sister back, the tears began to fall like a waterfall.  "Oh, Nezuko! Why did you fall asleep like that? And why did you sleep for so long?!" Tanjiro asked his sister questions, even though she couldn't speak with the bamboo snout.  "I thought you were going to die!"  Tanjiro yelled, hugging Nezuko more tightly, as if she was going to disappear.  Soon, an old man in a tengu mask embraced the two teenagers.  Crying behind his mask. "You came back to us alive..!"  The man whispered, his voice cracking.

The three of them not realizing that Zara was there, watching everything confused

The three of them not realizing that Zara was there, watching everything confused.  her head tilts to the scene before her, not understanding what was happening.

until she realized that the girl next to them was an oni, shocked a little nervous at what she just saw, took her katana and pointed at them, they reacted immediately upon seeing the person who was on their side. tanjiro reacted.

Tanjiro:"zara i can explain!"{said a little sweaty and scared}.

Zara:"explain to me why you have an oni?!"{said stiffly}.

Urokodaki:"who is she?".

Nezuko was staring at the girl in front of him, and she found the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, admiring its beauty in her thoughts.

Tanjiro:"don't worry i'll explain to you both!".

.....................

.....................

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

TO BE CONTINUED...

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀