Chapter 30🧡

Last chapter🥺

"Vontae let ha hair go, you embarrassing me out here" I said him up off Jaliyah

It is was the 4th of July and Von mom made all of us come over.

All I can do is have hope that this goes well since Von and his girl friend are coming over.

It's been like 8 months, I don't know about everybody else but I've been doing great. I lowkey feel like that break up was a blessing in disguise because, I've been nothing but happy.

I was 22 now, the twins were one, I moved into a even bigger house, getting a lot more clients which means more money, and Dayjah was doing good in school.

I wasn't dating or fucking anybody, I was just single and was just enjoying life. Me, Nyla, and Tariq was doing good in our little friend group.

I was meeting a lot more people girls and boys, I wouldn't call them friends yet but they were cool.

I can't really say how von and his girlfriend been because we don't really talk like that. We not into it or anything, we say our little Hi's and how you doings. Or wish each other a happy birthday, or something like that. other than that we was just chilling.

In the beginning, whenever Von and his girl would get into it he'd try to come over but I would just block him for a couple days, until shit died down. I knew if I fell for his shit again, we'd be going down the whole confused relationship path. And I defiently didn't want that.

At first, I ain't gone cap I use to be petty as hell. I ain't mean nothing by it, I use to just be bored as hell. I would post old pictures of the ring Von gave me, Or I would be like "The twins look just like they daddy"

But I quickly stopped because I ain't want to come off as a bitter baby mama.

About 15 minutes later Von and Jordyn Von's girl friend walked in, we all just said Hey to them.

Me and Jordyn didn't have problem with one another, We weren't all buddy buddy but we also wasn't beefin or anything.

"you need help in here" Von mom asked walking in the kitchen

"No im almost done but thank you"

"Girl you know I came in here to talk shit"

We both just laughed

"How you feeling about ole girl?"

"I mean I haven't been around much, but she seems nice"

"Yeah she's nice, She just be trying to force herself onto me and controlling von"

"what she be doing?"

"Always calling me mama, just randomly popping up, always trying to talk to me".

"damn,  you gotta feel her out first you can't just automatically like her"

"right, but I feel the only reason she do that is cause she see how I treat you... She wasn't doing none of that until she came out to eat with us for the first time after Dayjah little school play and she was seeing how we interacted with one another"

"Thats because I've been knowing you for some years, we wasn't as close as we were when we first met. We built that over the years."

"exactly, and von got mad cause I was straight up with her and said the only girl friend of von's that I ever called daughter is Jayla"