My Poor Innocent Eyes

Jennie's pov:

"Is.. is... is that who I think it is?" My mouth opens wide in complete shock.

Lisa walks to stand beside me and puts her finger under my chin to close my mouth.

"Keep that open princess and you might swallow flies." She says. But I just completely ignore her while I stand in complete HORROR.

Standing in front of my very eyes was the Principal.

Now you're probably thinking, Jennie, you see him all the time in the hallways, why are you acting like you just saw Satan himself?

Let me tell you, looking at Satan is better than looking at this.

The principal walked in with shorts, bare chest, and a sweat band around his forehead.

I will never see the same again.

"Uh." I say dumbfounded. All the girls try to stifle a laugh at the principal as he walks up to the coach and starts talking to him.

The worst part about it is he looks sixty years old.

"Oh yeah, did I mention he comes here also?" Lisa says smirking at me.

Is it too late to take back the Lisa is actually not that bad part?

"Well it's official guys, we scarred Jennie for life." Suzy says.

"She will never be able to think the same again." Jisoo says shaking her head.

"And she was so innocent too." Seulgi says joining in.

"You guys..... are horrible people." I say to the girls under my breath.

They nods their heads as if agreeing with me.

Suddenly the lights around the room start to flicker and glow.

"What's happening" I say to Lisa as she looks up and starts to smile.

Her and Suzy do some sort of fist bump before they both just walk away from us into some sort of room.

Well okay then.

Jisoo sees my distress and walks over. "The match is going to start."

"Shouldn't there be like, an actual audience?"

"Oh this isn't an official match, this is what we like to call, a learning match."

"Huh?"

But instead of answering my question, Jisoo and Seulgi both walk away, like Lisa did, and pick random seats in the audience.

Seriously do they just normally walk away from a conversation or something?

Maybe they never learned that it is actually impolite to walk away from people while they are talking to you.

Suddenly, I feel a pull on my arm. I spin around to see Ryujin behind me.

"What are you waiting for?" She asks. She nudges me to follow where the two girls went off too.

I hesitantly sit down in one of the seats behind where Seulgi and Jisoo are seated.

Every second that passes, the girls look more and more anxious.

What are they waiting for? They look like they are about to literally jump out of their seats.

As I am trying to figure out what's happening, the lights suddenly turn completely off before they turn back on with red lights filling up the whole entire room.