ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"So, he said when I saw you from afar I thought you were a man, so she responded with when I saw you from afar I also thought the same"

You with delight as your new adoptive mother laughs, enjoying your jokes.

Hatshepsut starts to spend almost all of her free time with you, delighted with your company.

For her, you are the definition of joy, you are easy and carefree.

Just like her daughter before she left her to go and marry.

You understood why she treats you like a child.

It is because you found out that you are in your fifteen years old from the moment you looked into the silver metal mirror.

"Tell me, do you have a lover?" you stare at her for a second before answering.

"Yes, his name is Nadar" Hatshepsut leans back in the chair and drinks from her cup.

Before she could utter out another word, the second Pharaoh of Egypt enters the room.

Thutmose III, nephew and stepson of Hatshepsut and also a
coregent with her in ruling Egypt.

He is the first Egyptian emperor who has expanded the Egyptian empire from the south and east.

Thutmose is rather pretty than handsome, as he looks like his half-aunt, with gentle brown eyes and soft features.

To be curt, did you ever look at a boy and think 'He's prettier than me' and feel all embarrassed?

Well, that's your feeling right now.

Hatshepsut's mood changes to seriousness upon seeing her prideful nephew.

"I see that you have finished checking the army, Thutmose" the brunet boy smirks.

"Yes, indeed, and I also have heard that you have adopted..." his eyes switch to you, making you shiver at how his gaze turns sharp.

"...a stray"

You take back all what you thought about him, Thutmose is a piece of shi-

"She is not a stray, she is my daughter, and I would like if you to treat her with respect" you relax slightly.

"All right, I will treat her respectfully"

Why does he sound so insincere?

☼︎𓅓𓅓☼︎𓅓𓅓☼︎

"My aunt wants me to be polite to a little peasant like you? How funny"

You whimper as Thutmose keeps pulling you around by your hair.

"Let go of me!"

You woke up in the middle of the night by Thutmose barging into your chambers and dragging you out of your bed.

"Listen here" he brings your head up, his breath hitting your face.

"I don't know what you did to have my aunt adopt you, but you will never be a princess" Thutmose spats.

"I didn't do anything"

The young male pharaoh sneers at you, his nose wrinkling in disgust.

"I'm going to destroy you" you raise an eyebrow at him.

A scream escapes your lips, echoing through your chamber and the whole palace.

Thutmose quickly lets go of you in shock.

If he thinks that he is going to threaten you, then he has another thing coming.

"HELP ME, I'M GETTING BEATEN!"

What is better than destroying the reputation of an egotistical pharaoh like himself then accusing him of abusing a woman?