The Revengers, The Great Escape (Thor Ragnarok: Rage Bound 2017)

A/N: Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've made a chapter on this book, but I'm back, so you can thank god that I am back. Anyway, here's the next chapter.

(Third POV)

In the bustling streets of Sakaar, Thor, Bruce, and Y/N are doing their best to hide away from any of the Grandmaster's guards and any of the civilians that recognize both Thor and Y/N. While that's happening, the former keeps on telling Banner that the sun is going down, which is only useful if it's Natasha doing that, so it's doing more harm than good on the doctor. As seen right now...

"The sun's going down. It's getting really low. The sun's going down. It's getting real low." Thor keeps saying, and Bruce lashes at him. Y/N shushes them as he looks around the area to make sure that they aren't being watched.

"Would you stop saying that!?" Bruce shouts out.

"I just need you to stay calm." Thor tries to reassure him, but that does little to no good.

"Calm? I'm on an alien planet?" Bruce states the obvious.

"You've been a part of an alien invasion on Earth, Bruce, this is kinda similar to that in that regard." Y/N says, continuing to look around.

"But that's not the point, Y/N." At this point, his protege drones out of the conversation, and while he is doing that, both Bruce and Thor go on talk to each other, stopping near some steps so that they can sit down and take a rest.

"My neurons, they're firing faster than my brain can handle the information." The scientist says, still trying to process everything he's been told by both Thor and Y/N. "The whole thing is totally different this time. In the past, I always felt like Hulk and I each had a hand on the wheel, but this time it's like he had the keys and I was locked in the trunk."

"Well, the good thing is that you're back to normal now, Bruce." Y/N says, trying give some comfort to his mentor.

"No, it's not normal now. What I'm trying to tell you, is that if I turn into the Hulk again, Banner may never come back. And we're stranded on a planet that is designed to stress me out." Bruce says, still not feeling all that calm about anything.

"We're not stranded, I'm gonna figure out a way to get us home." Thor reassures the doctor.

"Thank you." He thanks the God of Thunder, thinking that he means going back to Earth.

"Not your home, though. Asgard." Thor clarifies, causing Bruce to grow confused. "Listen, my people are in great danger. You and I, we have to fight this really powerful being who also happens to be my sister, and somehow wants Y/N to be her consort." Upon saying this, Banner immediately wants no part in this.

"Okay, that is so wrong on so many... I don't wanna fight your sister. That's a family issue, but with Y/N on the other hand, that's a completely different story altogether." Bruce says, declining Thor's offer to join on his mission.

"No, she's an evil being." Thor tries to persuade him, but Y/N facepalms, knowing that this is only getting out of hand.

"I don't care what she is. I'm not fighting any more beings. I'm sick of it. I just told you. If I turn into the Hulk, I am never gonna come back again. And you don't care." Bruce is still not convinced with going on this mission, so Thor tries something else.

"No, no. I'm putting together the team. The Hulk is the fire." Thor says to coerce him, but that only serves to deter Bruce even more, knowing that he doesn't want to be Hulk anymore.

"Wait, you're just using me to get to the Hulk?" Bruce asks him, disgusted by what he had said, and Y/N just sighs in annoyance because Thor is never good at persuasion.