Trouble in morning

No one's pov:-

It was the first time when Jungkook slept the whole night without waking up. Most of the time, he wakes up at night and then has trouble falling back asleep, but it didn't happen this time. Maybe it was because of Taehyung's scent that had covered Jungkook's room.

Jungkook slowly stirred in half-sleep when he felt something nuzzling on his chest. He opened his eyes, only to meet with Taehyung, who fully curled himself onto his chest. Usually, he hates it if someone touches him while sleeping and won't think twice before throwing the person on the floor.

But this time, he didn't do anything. He lies there admiring the omega's features. His soft, flawless, white milky skin, rosy plumpy lips, long and thick eyelashes, his perfect nose and the mole under it, his soft silky black hair, everything about him was beautiful. He doesn't even know for how much time he kept on staring at his face.

He wrapped one arm around his waist, and with the other, he gently caressed his soft cheek. Suddenly he was reminded of the uni and looked at the clock. It was 7:45 already.

He looked at the time with mouth apart, as he was never used to sleeping this late. He tries to get up from his bed, but Taehyung was fisting his shirt like a baby. It made him chuckle a bit. "Tae, wake up." Jungkook whispers and Taehyung flinches hearing his voice.

"It's just me. " Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung flinch at his voice. But to his surprise, Taehyung cowers at the voice. He rolled up to the other side of the bed, covering his ears.

"Ok, I am awake. Now stop screaming. " Taehyung says. Jungkook looks at him with a confused face.

"But I didn't scream. " Jungkook says and gets up from his bed.

"You're too loud. " Taehyung whines, covering his ears and hiding under the sheets.

"But this is how I usually speak. " Jungkook says, quite confused about Taehyung's actions. His voice made Taehyung cover his ears tightly. His ears had started to hurt, and his eyes were glowing a deep blue shade.

Jungkook pulled up the sheets and was surprised to see the glowing eyes of the omega. "What happened to your eyes? " He asked confusingly, his voice raised a bit, which made Taehyung cower more because of the extreme pain he was feeling.

Without thinking anything, Taehyung pushed Jungkook and ran out of the room. The True Blood sat there confused for a sec, still thinking what just happened. "Why are you running? " He shouts from behind, making the omega almost cry.

He ran down the stairs and saw Hoseok and Jimin coming from outside. "Good morning, Tae. " They both yells in excitement only to pain his ears more than ever.

"I can't take it. " Taehyung yells before his eyes glowed blue, and in a blink of an eye, he turned into his wolf. Others gasped at looking at him. His eyes were glowing dangerously blue, which was telling that he is scared of the people around.

He growled and jumped to run out of the door, but Jin came running and held the wolf in a hug to prevent him from running out. He gently caresses the wolf's back without saying anything. When Taehyung calmed down, Jin picked him up. He bowed to the luna and took the wolf to his room.

Jungkook was standing at the top of the stairs, witnessing everything with shocked eyes. When they both were gone, Hye Bin looked at the younger true blood with glowing red eyes.

Hye Bin glares, looking at Jungkook. "What did you did Jungkook?"

"I didn't do anything. " Jungkook says, ruffling his hair in frustration. "He kept on shouting that I am too loud. And when I pulled up the sheets, then I saw his eyes were glowing blue. "