Pt 20: Camp fate V - Trust me, you don't want to know how a snake bite feels!

" I come in peace. Oh prince of dominance, don't thee know danger awaits? I'm not here to intercede but to warn so that thou may not allow anger deter him from avoiding the looming menace that awaits the princess"...

"For I must protect the ones pertained to the Moon... Don't forget thy mission sent by thee, For thou still remains unaware of thy message sent from the Goddess...."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I stretch my hands and legs, lazily on the bed I was reclining on. I then realized it felt as empty as before. I opened one of my eyelids and jolted in shock when I realized I was in Logan's room, sleeping relaxed on his bed.

Flashbacks to yesterday kept on siring in my head as I get up drowsily and headed to his door.

It then occurred to me. Logan and I cuddled ourselves up till this morning, despite him being drunk and gosh did I forget to turn off the cooker last night?!

I cantered into the kitchen while banging Logan's door behind me. I was surprised to see the kitchen covered in thick smoke. I let out a slight cough and sneeze as I struggled my way into the sitting room.

I knew Logan must have been the cause of the smoke, well, apparently me. But since he woke up early today, I guess is his problem now.

I tried tiptoeing past the kitchen to the sitting room, but oops, he already noticed me.

"And where are you going Missy?!", he shot a curious glare at me as he scraped the bottom of a black pot.

"I umm, I forgot to..., I took a quick glance at the sitting room and noticed the lights were still on. I forgot to put off the lights last night, so..", I left my sentence hanging, hoping he wouldn't question me the more.

Welp, wrong guess!

"Just as you forgot to turn off the cooker last night? Thanks to you, we have a burnt spaghetti as breakfast!", he rolled his eyes, as he dumped the pot into the sink and turned on the faucet.

I took notice of three things;

First: I realized that the cause of the smoke was a result of water coming in contact with the already heated pot.

Second: I kept wondering how we're still alive, how the cave was still in a pretty good condition, not caught up in a fire yet. Cos I remembered that I left this spaghetti throughout the night till this morning.

Thirdly: The most important realization of all, Logan ain't acting weird. I don't think he remembers anything that happened last night, and oh my, I pray to the heavens he doesn't! or is he just pretending not to?

I was still pretty much angry about what transpired between us in that garden.

"Go wait in the sitting room, while I try to subside this smoke", I just nod to his statement as he shut the door of the kitchen.

A minute later.

The door to the kitchen creaked open. I dropped the ball I was squishing on, then turned to Logan who I just realized was on sweats.

Cute.