-(13)-

"Why do we hate each other

"Why do we hate each other." She asked after a few minutes of silence. I closed my eyes in peace.

I didn't know how to answer to be honest. I didn't know what to say to her, I guess since I was nine, I started to hate her.

More like envy her.

"I don't know what I did so wrong to you Red.", She said, both of us just staring at the ceiling. I heard the door slam so I'm guessing Mason and Raf had gone to work, and the boys were probably busy in the game room or something.

She then turned to me.

"What happened in that room Red, I heard your screams, but I didn't know what he was doing. Was it that bad that you hated my guts?", She looked at me, with pleading eyes. I didn't know what to do. I could tell she genuinely wanted to know, but yet I could tell there was a deeper reason she wanted to know.

"He would do whatever your thinking off right now.", I say with the least emotion in my voice that I could muster, but inside I was screaming at myself, to not give away the secrets I have hidden for so long.

"I wanted to help", I looked at her in surprise as she looked at me, both of us turning onto our sides. 

"But they said its because you deserved it, that if you had just listened to them, it wouldn't of happened. They said that if I told they would hurt you more.", She was full on sobbing at this point, tears falling.

I knew it was genuine, at least I thought it was. She had gotten a lot better at lying lately.

"What was your problem with me Eve when I got here. You were so Bitchy and possessive and I didn't even do anything back to you.", I asked her. She took in long breaths in and out, trying to calm herself.

She calmed down after a few minutes, a very ling few minutes might I add.

"I wanted the attention of our brothers to me. I wanted to be their princess like with mum and dad.", She said thoughtfully, with some pride in her voice. I winced when she said dad. How could she even think of him as our father?

"I guess I like the attention.", She said sarcastically, which made both of us snort in laughter.

"But I see It now, you don't want their attention. You just want to live in peace now they mother and Chad has passed. And its not like there isn't enough to go around, I mean there is five of them. Though you are obviously Masons favourite." She said, though I could sense the jealousy from a mile away.

I still smiled. I was never anyone's favourite. Not ever.

"Your right, I don't want their constant attention. I just wanna feel loved Blue. I don't know what shit they told you, or how I was, but I was a kid just like you were, I didn't do anything but compete for their love. But they loved you more than me and they always had. They always just wanted their precious little girl. I use to be so jealous of you with them, but I learnt that if I had said anything, I was scared they might of started on you.", I said with tears in my eyes, whether I liked them or not.