01: Run S1:E1

Chapter One 

≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

Rose & Dove

A blaring alarm throughout a royal blue painted room. A pale hand shooting out from underneath a fluffy white comforter slam on top of the alarm system that says besides the bed. Cutting the horrid ringing short. Manicured fingers retreating into the warmth of her blankets.

"Dove! You better not be going back to bed. I told you I'd get you an interview at the shop, that means we can't be late. You bum!" Rose Tyler's voice mocked from outside her bedroom door. A click sound went of alerting dove of her sister's entrance into her room.

"I'm awake Rosie!" the copper-haired sister grumbled from below the sheets. Head slipping up to peek over the edge of her comforters. Bright blue orbs setting on the red blinking numbers on her alarm clock. Tone reading 07:25. AM, giving her five minutes to get ready and leave for the shop

"How do you always manage to get ready in five minutes? It takes me at least thirty minutes to get ready." Rose complained, leaning against the edge of her older sister's bed with a playful irritated look. Making Dove laugh and roll her eyes as she stood from her bed.

"I just don't care about my appearance as much Rose and I know you want me to, but I just don't have the patience for more than mascara and lip gloss" the blond sighed and scouted further onto the bed. Taking up the space Dove had previously occupied.

Staring up at the constellation cluttered ceiling with glistening eyes. As Dove changed out of her baby blue pyjamas into a black romper and boots. The outfit screamed 'hire me I pull off career casual'. Her copper locks falling in waves over her shoulder as she brushed through the strands.

The last steps to her routine being a light application of mascara and lip gloss. Not to mention a blush palette to help liven the skin on her cheeks. Noticing that they looked a tad pale.

"Come on Rosie, I'm ready don't nap on me now." Dove joked as she glanced behind her to her groggy younger sibling. Hand reaching down to pull her leather satchel over her shoulder. Double-checking to make sure her wallet, phone and keys were all safely tucked inside.

"We're going to have to take the bus so let's say bye to mum before we're late yeah?" Rose commented. Lifting of the mattress as Dove started for the door. A hair tie sitting comfortably on her wrist, waiting for the moment when Dove decided to pull her hair into a ponytail.

≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

Written: 21st July - 16th August - 2021

Published: 18th November 2021

Words Written: 451