twenty-two, mission? failed..or not..

[for reference this is what hawk's hair will look like in these next two-three chapters]

"fuck you, moskowitz!" y/n exclaimed rather loudly as she abruptly stood up from her seat

"fuck you, moskowitz!" y/n exclaimed rather loudly as she abruptly stood up from her seat. hawk mirror her actions and stood up across from her.

a few heads turn their way, tory and miguel look at each other with wide eyes. "this wasn't part of the plan." miguel whispers to her. "obviously not."

at the booth y/n looks at hawk who gives her a sly nod to proceed with her next action, so she does. she slaps him, the sound of her palm hitting his cheek echoing in the not to busy diner.

he chuckles bitterly, "you know what your fucking problem is? you can't just shut up for once in your life." he spits.

"yeah? i had friends before cobra kai, i have friends after cobra kai. who did you have? no one—oh well demetri, who you don't even have anymore because you're always acting like such a bitch. you're stupid hair didn't change the fact that you have that scar on your lip that you hate yourself for everyday!" y/n rambles.

"you're one to talk, l/n, always changing your fucking appearance like it's gonna help the fact that you're insecure about every little thing about yourself. changing your hair color every month isn't gonna change the fact that you have no family left and your life is fucked up!"

"woah, okay! this kinda too far even for you guys."miguel interrupts, stepping up in between his friends.

tory holds y/n by her arm, pulling on it in attempt to get her to back up. y/n however ripped her arm away from tory, and stepped closer to hawk.

"you act like i'm chasing you when you're the one who's been after me trying to get me to fuck you ever since moon left you, it's pathetic." she pushed his chest causing him to stumble back and then brushed past tory and miguel, snatching her purse from the booth and walking away.

"y/n!" she ignored tory as she walked out.

he got it, hawk scoffed and punched the table besides him. "hawk, calm down." miguel spoke, placing his hand on his friend's shoulder.

hawk shrugged him off and walked off and out of the diner, back towards the dimly lit back alley where y/n waited.

"great plan, y/n!" hawk rolled his eyes at the girl's remark, "smart plan, i guess."

"well, i better get going before it gets dark, see ya." y/n says as they begin walking out of the sketchy alley.

"you're walking?" hawk questions.

"yeah, tory brought me, i don't have my car."

"i'll take you home...if you want." hawk suggests, twirling around the motorcycle keys in his hand. he speaks again, "or i've got a better idea."

—time skip—

a loud laugh echos throughout the room, "okay, catch this one, this is your last chance." y/n giggles before throwing the piece of popcorn at the boy seated across from her. the snack unsuccessfully bounces off his cheek.

"you suck at this." y/n laughs again, shaking her head and throwing the rest of the popcorn in her hand into her mouth.

"you just have terrible aim." hawk laughs, leaning back against his couch and looking at the television screen in front of him. his arms rest on top of the couch, one behind y/n's head.

it went partially silent, only the sound of the movie filling the room. however, y/n was paying no attention to the film on the screen.

she turned to look at hawk, who was watching the movie interested in whatever was happening. it was late, almost midnight, and he had finally let his mohawk down just a few hours prior. his hair looked fluffier and softer than y/n had expected it to look, but she liked it.

"thank you." she spoke up abruptly. hawk's brows raised as he turned to look at her.

"i never thanked you—for yesterday night—so, thank you."

"you don't have to thank me." he replied, shaking his head and turning back to look at the tv. "i do, and i did so just shut the fuck up and accept my gratefulness." she demanded, making the boy next to her chuckle.

"alright, alright." he agreed. the silence consumed them again and they both watched the movie this time, a few minutes into it y/n decided to move herself closer to hawk.

she leaned into his side and he looked down at her as she just stared straight at the tv. a grin spread across his face and he wrapped his arm around her.

after a few more hours of watching movies y/n had decided on going home, although hawk had argued it was too late being that it was almost three in the morning.

the next morning she got out of bed, tidying up her room before heading to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

she showered and then changed into a white long sleeve top that was only slightly cropped, and a sage green mini skirt. she paired her outfit with her white, high top converse and a few necklaces and rings.

a few minutes later miguel walked into her room, "hi, n/n."

"what are you doing here?" she asked as she fixed her hair up.

"just thought i'd come hangout." miguel shrugged, throwing himself onto y/n's bed. "hawk told me you guys hung out yesterday."

y/n smiled, turning around and crossing her arms as she leaned back onto her dresser. "we did hangout, just watched a few movies."

"that's all you guys did?" miguel wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"ew, don't do that. yeah, that's all." y/n said as she walked towards her bed and sat next to miguel.

"no making out this time? cause lately that's all you guys seem to be doing." the boy snorts, causing y/n to smack him with a pillow. "i'm only stating the facts."

"we've made out like once and it was an impulsive mistake, okay?"

"then you don't have feelings for him?" y/n sighs at the question, a question she had been dreading.

"i don't know, i just broke up with river a few weeks ago."

miguel nodded and it went silent for a minute. "well, anyways, there's a party tonight. tory and i are going, and i'm pretty sure hawk's going too. you joining us?"

y/n thought for a few seconds, "sure, why not."

author's note
besties, prepare yourselves. i've written the next two chapters and one of them may or may not contain smut;)