08

Riki switched on the light after they were done watching a movie while Jangmi was watching him without saying anything. She wanted to help him cleaning those dirty trashes but Riki didn't let her too.
Jangmi looked at her watch and was surprised when it's almost 12 in the morning.

We just spent our day together.
I can't believe that.

Riki called for his bodyguard and sat next to Jangmi again.

"I will send you home."

"I can take the train-"

"No. Not at this time." Riki replied and kept his phone in the pocket. He looked at her and laughed, remembered that he used to draw a whisker on her face when she was sleeping earlier. He laughed more making Jangmi more confused.

"Why are you laughing at me?" She touched her face and was still confused.

"I can't let you go with that look." Riki kneels, telling her to get on his back and she just followed his words. He brought her to the bathroom and placed her on the chair-

"Why? What are you going to do?" Jangmi asked him blankly when he put a cleanser on his palm, mix it with water and kneel before wiping the cleanser on her face gently.

"Why did you do this? Did something happen?"

Riki just laughed, "I was drawing a whisker on your face when you were sleeping. I forgot about it when we were watching a movie together. I can't see your face in the dark earlier."

"I was using a permanent marker. I'm worried if you will go to the school with that looks."

Jangmi hit him on his shoulder,
"I will blame you and don't want to hang out with you if you didn't clean it cleanly."

Riki giggled, "Stay still. I'm trying to clean it now."

"Shut your eyes tightly." She followed him and let him washed her face by pouring warm water on her face. Jangmi screamed,

"It got into my eyes!"

"Dummy, I told you to shut your eyes tightly."

"I did stupid."

Riki washed her face again and blew her eyes,
"Is it still hurt?"

"I hate you." She rubbed her eyes.

"Is it feel fresh now?" Riki asked her but she just hit him, "Don't ever do that again."

"Let's go. You need to go home now."Riki smiled and carried her on his back before walking towards her wheelchair.

__________

"We have 9 wishes more," Riki responds by smiling at her and waved his hand to her.

"See you at school." He spoke up and she nodded.

"See you at school too."

Riki went towards the car and went to the passenger seat with his eyes still fixed on her house. The bodyguard caught his strange action and just smiled, shaking his head as Riki was being too obvious.

Riki cleared his throat when his bodyguard caught him-

"Don't tell about this to my dad."

"I will."

"Why are you smiling at me?" Riki asked his bodyguard.

"Because you were being too obvious."

Riki shut his mouth and looked at the night scenery by the window.