Chapter 7: An undying friendship

Y/N: No guys seriously I'm fine.

Momo: No your hurt you need to see Recovery girl.

Denki: Dude I wasn't there but base on what I'm looking at your pretty banged up.

Ectoplasm: You should listen to your friends.

No I'm fine I promise.
Kyoka then starts to poke at his Ribs and stomach it stung and he hissed in pain.

Kyoka: Is that being fine is that you being ok.

Y/N: Ok ok I'll go.
Kyoka then stops and Y/N looks at the ground.

Y/N: I just. I don't want to seem weak to you guys.

Denki: Weak? Dude you just beat one of there strongest members your anything but weak.

Kyoka: Yeah unlike him.

Denki: Hey!

Kyoka: It's always ok to ask for help there's no need to feel ashamed about it.
Y/N then smiled.

Y/N: Yeah your right.

Ectoplasm: Cone on I'll take you to recovery girl.

Y/N was asleep In recovery girls Infirmary as he slept he saw Lucario.

Lucario: I have to say that was a very intense battle.

Y/N: Yeah he was tuff but I managed to win In the end.

Lucario: Yes you have become stronger and so has your aura. I think you'll surpass me if you keep this up.

Y/N: Really.

Lucario: Yup.

Y/N: Hold on I want to test something.
Y/N gets into position and try's to make an aura sphere it starts to wobble a bit but then it stabilizes and starts to become stronger and stronger Lucario eyes widened but then he explodes as Y/N takes a few deep breaths.

Lucario: You almost hade it.
Y/N looked at Lucario as he started walking towards him.

Lucario: I think what's messing you up is your too focused on not messing up don't think about if your going to mess up or not just let the Aura flow through you body to your hands only then you'll master the power of the Aura sphere.
Y/N smiled and nodded then a bright flashing light approached.

Lucario: Looks like it's my time to go. Good luck my student.
Y/N wakes up he sits up from the bed.

Recovery girl: Good afternoon sonny.

Y/N: Hey sorry for ending up in here again I—

Recovery girl: I know I know she told me everything about it.
She points to Y/N right and saw that Kyoka was sleeping on a chair.

Y/N: Kyoka?

Recovery girl: Yup when you fell asleep she wanted to talk to you and made sure you were ok. I told her that school ended but she stayed right by you side the hole day. She also wanted to make sure you didn't do anything stupid.
Y/N smiled then Kyoka woke up and saw Y/N was up.

Kyoka: Oh your awake.

Y/N: Yeah looks like we're going to be walking home.
Y/N try's to get up but Kyoka stops him.

Kyoka: Oh no you don't your staying right there.

Y/N: I'm fine see.
Y/N taps on is bandages to show that he's not badly about hurt.

Y/N: I'm fine. Now come on let's go home.

Few minutes later they were walking down the street talking to each other.

Kyoka: You were very strong out there I mean serous whe could feel battle from where we were.

Y/N: Yeah he did push me to my limits.

Kyoka: Yeah I was so worried that he would kill you.

Y/N: Awww you were worried about little old me?

Kyoka: (Chuckles) Shut up.

Y/N: But hey I'm not going to lie I was really worried when that guys was coming at you guys so I attacked so you guys wouldn't get killed.

Kyoka: Well thankfully the teachers showed up Huh.

Y/N: Yeah.
Y/N looked at his hand that was bandage up.

Y/N: We hade to fight real villains. Villains that could have killed us and I fought one of there strongest and won. So in order for me to protect my friends and family I need to get stronger.
Kyoka then looked at Y/N and saw his determination.

Y/N: And you'll be there with me supporting me.

Kyoka: Yeah you know it.

Y/N: Sorry if this hole strength thing is getting annoying to you.

Kyoka: No no it's fine.

Y/N: So is music one of your hobbies.

Kyoka: Yeah I can practically play every instrument.

Y/N: Oh sweet! I can only play the Guitar.

Kyoka: You used to play with a Guitar.

Y/N: Yeah but... something happened and I stopped using it ever since.

Kyoka: Oh personal.

Y/N: Yeah.
Y/N got a little nervous.

Y/N: Hey Kyoka.

Kyoka: Hmm?

Y/N: Huuuh um. I I I just wanted to ask. If um if it's ok if I got your num—
Then they hear a car beep behind Kyoka to reveal her dad Mika.

Mika: Hey Kyoka I got a little worried when you didn't return home so I came to pick you up.

Kyoka: Oh hey mom sorry my friend got hurt so I wanted to stay until he fully recovered.

Mika: Hello.

Y/N: Hello mr Jiro.

Kyoka: Looks like it's my time to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Y/N: Alright see you tomorrow.
Kyoka smiled and waved as she got in the car and drove off.

Y/N: Wow great job messing up Y/N.
Meanwhile back with Kyoka she was looking at the window thinking about something.

Mika: Something the matter sweetie.

Kyoka: I don't know why but I feel like there was something I forgot to do but can't put my finger on it.

Mika: Hmm maybe you can ask that boy you were talking to.
Then Kyoka eyes widened.

Kyoka: Oh crap that's what I forgot!

Mika: What?

Kyoka: I forgot to ask for his number crap!

Mika: Oh don't worry you'll get another chance tomorrow.
Sighed a little until she got an idea. She started texting in a group chat with her female classmates asking if any of them if they got Y/N phone number all of them said no except for Ochaco who said she got Y/N phone number Kyoka asked for it and Ochaco happily gave it to her.

Meanwhile with Y/N. Y/N was texting Izuku when he asked him if he's ok since he saw him in the infirmary today he told him everything fine they talked a little then Finally Izuku said goodbye As Y/N was getting his sleeping close ready he got a message from an unknown number.

Y/N message: Who is this?

Kyoka message: It's me Kyoka.
Y/N eyes widened and hade a big smile on his face.

Y/N message: Oh hey Kyoka I was trying to get your phone number few minutes ago! How did you get it?

Kyoka message: Ochaco gave it to me.

Y/N message: Oh yeah maybe I should have asked her for your Phone number 😅.

Kyoka message: No worries dude.
Y/N sat on his bed as he continued to text Kyoka.