ᴼᵗʰᵉʳ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᵗⁱᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃʳᵉ ᵘˢᵉᶠᵘˡ ᵗᵒ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᵃʸ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

a/n i keep disappearing and i apologize for that aha. anyway back to the topic of today

Yes, you can reality shift anywhere, and i have a feeling a lot of you are shifting to books, movies, or games. But let me tell you, you can go way beyond that !

~Need some extra time to study? Go to a dr were you can study your notes as your cr body rests !

~Want to try a new hairstyle ? Shift to a reality were you can get it done !

~Ordering something on amazon ? Order the product in your dr !

The only thing I will say is AVOID SHIFTING TO A DR THATS LIKE YOUR CR. Whenever you shift do no have people from your cr in your dr, or any events that you will find it difficult to separate from your dr and cr.

but besides that enjoy yourself ! Make an aesthetic room, a vibey house, a beautiful garden and enjoy your time there ! Like i have a dr were i have a small apartment in the city, and i dont involve myself with other people, I just go there to study for a test, try out new hairstyles, practice certain instruments, and work on my ability to speak and write in different languages ! A relaxful dr were you go to just focus on yourself is a good way to relax if your stressed or in need for comfort. I really enjoy this specific type of dr because of how relaxing it can be. Never rely on a dr to help you cope with cr situations and such, but its okay to go to once in a while if you need a place to calm down (but I see nothing wrong with shifting there when you need to study and such !).

Ill just briefly mention my city dr to give a better example to those who are interested

I have a small apartment building in the new york city, which the rooms are decorated aesthetically and to fit my mood. Ill play on my pc, read a book, cook something new, study, order new things, etc. etc. Even though I may not like the way I look, I made sure myself in this dr looks like my current self in my cr (but sometimes ill "speed it up" were I get to see how Ill look when im (for example) 21. Yes, you can write down, as an example, 'my dr self will look like me when im 18'. it will not be 100% accurate to how youll look in a few years, since everything you do changes the future outcomes, but it should be close (as it is in that moment) ).

I apologize if my writing was a little confusing, Im not the greatest when it comes to explaining stuff like this. If you dont understand what ive written and are interested in learning more about this topic, let me know and ill do my best to explain it personally (because i can expand more on what youre confused on etc.)

again apologies for my shitty writing, ily and make sure to eat something and get some sleep, dms always open !! <3