LONG DAY

DOMINIC  POV

After a prolonged drooling morning, exhaustion sets in to my entire body like a ton of weight being dragged behind me.

It could be all the late nights of making love, and not enough sleep, and my hectic schedule I have today.

Glanced out of the office window at the dark clouds, watching how they swirl and the rain drops start to fall on the window pane. Becoming heavier as the wind picks up and the sky darkens. 

Sighed loudly and took my seat at the desk to carry on with paperwork before I had a meeting. 

That's all I need is a dark gloomy day to add to my hectic schedule.

Settled at my desk, buried in paperwork when the door opens and Tyrone enters. "Thought I would come and grab lunch with you." He's acting out of character, which is strange, and he's got my attention.

"I wish I could, but I'm overloaded with paperwork and meetings." I tell him sitting up in my seat to face him.

"Can't you spare an hour?" He's not listening to me, and if I have lunch with him, it will make me late home to be with Stevie.

"Mate, I would, but I want to get home sometime today to spend time with my wife." He laughs, shakes his head and perches on the end of the desk.

"When will you get time for yourself? I mean you must want alone time?" Tyrone questions me, and I sneer at him.

"Tyrone, you simply don't get it... Stevie is the reason I rush home, the reason I want to go home. She's always there waiting for me, with her smile, and life can't get any better than that." I chastise. His own misguided thoughts blind my brother of what he wants or what he renders is right. For him. 

"I'm delighted for you to have all that... love or whatever you call it. But come on, mate, give your twin brother an hour of your time?" His words are sarcastic, but also he's pleading with me, and Tryone doesn't do pleading.

"Okay, I'll give you half an hour." He smirks throwing my suit jacket at me. "I'm capable of dressing myself." I spit and we leave the office for lunch.

***** 

Seated in the restaurant with Tyrone with the menu in my hand, as my eyes glance over it. 

I just happened to scan around me when I caught sight of Stevie sitting tucked away in the corner with Shaw smiling as she picked up her glass of water.

Got my mobile out to send her a text.

Dominic, Hey baby, what you up to? Xxx 

I watched her pick her mobile up from the table, and her lips widen with a smile. 

Stevie, the same thing you should be doing, having lunch. I will stop by the office later when I'm finished. Xxx  

Dominic, where are you having lunch and who with? XOXO

Stevie, if I didn't know any better, I would presume you are checking up on me? XOXO

Dominic, no baby, I'm not checking up. XOXO 

The truth is I'm jealous of Shaw and how they have a friendship. I know I've got no reason to be jealous, but I'm a guy with a sexy as fuck wife, with a body that makes you lick your lips, and she's beautiful. I've watched men stare at Stevie when she walks into a room and know what they are thinking because that's what I'm thinking. What can I say I'm addictively attracted to Stevie.