Chapter 29- date

Celeste's POV:

Muffled voice's sound from downstairs.
The twins.
They've arrived back from their meeting.

" Ughh finally your back" I only slightly hear the faint sound of Nik complaining. They sound to be all in the kitchen.

" You've got me and Celeste for company. Better than these two." This time I hear Kiara's yelling more clear.

" Speaking of Celeste, where is she?"
Lorenzo.

"Your room" Nik whistles.
I hear Enzo mumble night before the creak of his quick footsteps up the stairs follows.
Slowly, the door opens.

Immediately he shrugs his shirt off. Then his suit trousers. Removes his rings. I notice his slight flinch as they clunk down on the dresser.

Purposely treading lightly, Enzo makes his way over to the bathroom.

" I am awake you know" I giggle just as he flicks the bathroom light on.

" Hey" he whispers. His voice is gentle and I can just about make out the smile on his lips through the faint light. I find myself already returning it.
" Hey"

Enzo pads over to click on the lamp beside the bed then leans down to brush his lips over mine. Still so soft. He's just as gentle with me as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I like your shirt. Almost looks like one of my own."
Carefully, he untangles his hand from my hair and moves it to tug on the edge of my shirt.

" It is your shirt dumbass"

He smirks, tugging on it again.

I sit up and he hooks his hand under my chin to move me closer.

His lips are soft and warm as he kisses me a second time. With the faint taste of champagne from his meeting.

I place my hand over Enzo's arm to pull him over me as his touch starts travel up my shirt.
Gradually, he begins to kiss me harder. More deep, desperate.
His hands are sliding over every inch of my body. Down my chest, my stomach, my hips.
My pulse is wild, heat filling my blood.

He's pressing kisses to my neck, before suddenly he pulls back.

I peer at him, confused.

One hand is still braced against my hip, the other still continuing to slide down my body. But he's not kissing me. He's staring at me as if he's about to talk.

" Are you gonna kiss me again, because I'd really rather you did that than just stare at me" I huff. As Enzo slides one hand down my body to place it on my thigh, he reaches the other one to back of my head. Burying his fingers into my hair.

" We don't always get what we want love" he grins, before pressing a kiss to my throat.

" Plus I want to ask you something"

"There's this place, not that far from here and I was thinking," he mutters lifting my chin carefully. I focus onto his blue eyes as he glances at me nervously.

He's nervous. I don't think I've ever seen him Nervous.

"Yes!"

"You don't even know what I was gonna to ask" he grins.

"Ok. And? I still said yes"

Tugging on my shirt yet again, he kisses me quickly before pushing off my body.

" Good, because I bought you a dress especially for tonight. You don't have to wear it, I just thought you might like it"

Enzo holds out a silk dress. Its a crimson red with a deep cut open back. I find myself gasping loudly as a wide grin spreads across my lips.