1.

Comment + Vote 🤍

5 YEARS LATER...
Naala's POV

I rolled over and looked at the time, shooting out of the bed when I realised what time it was. I moved the arm around my waist and slide out of the bed.

"Shit shit shit," I mumbled trying to put my clothes on. My phone buzzed on the dresser but I ignored it, I didn't have time to even check it.

I picked up all the clothes on the floor throwing them on the chair beside my bed. I fixed my ponytail and groaned at the love bites that decorated my neck.

"Get up," I said throwing his shirt at him. "Baby get up," I whined moving closer to the bed.

When he wasn't replying, I stepped into the bathroom to gather the rest of the stuff that was lying around the room.

"Bae," I said getting in the bed and nudging him slightly.

"Naala what are you doing?" Kree asked sitting up in the bed.

"My kids are gonna be home soon," I said in a hurried tone.

"Man," Kree sucked his teeth laying back down. "I don't know why you don't just tell them what we got going on,"

"You know why Kree come on," I said kneeling on the bed. "I'll make it up to you," I said rubbing his face.

Kree was the definition of a hood nigga, from the way he looked down to the way he walked. He was everything I liked in a man and more.

"I hate sneaking around with you," He mumbled pulling me back into the bed.

"I know," I pouted. "But they haven't seen me with anyone since —"

"I get it baby, you'on gotta explain," Kree said cutting me off. I smiled and leaned down, kissing his lips.

"I had fun," I said rubbing his waves. He flipped us over and nibbled on my cheek.

"We don't have to stop," He spoke kissing my neck softly. I moved his head and held onto his face.

"We do, they're gonna be back soon," I whispered with a sad face. I hated sneaking around as well but I was very particular about who I brought around my children.

I heard the sound of a car chirping and I cussed under my breath. He took so long to get up now it was too late.

"Put your clothes on," I said leaving the room quickly. As I closed my door, I spotted my lace thong on the staircase. I grabbed it quickly, stuffing it in my robe pocket. I jetted down the steps to make myself look busy when they came in.

"Ma!" I heard as soon as the door opened. It was followed by the sound of various footsteps coming down the hallway.

"Yes Papa?" I said as soon as Saint was in my sight. His face was all screwed up and he was dragging his backpack behind him.

"Ion like your husband," Saint mumbled walking over and giving me a hug.

"He's not my husband anymore Saint, what did he do and where's your sisters?" I asked looking behind him.