Uhhhhh

A/n: so I did get a chance for y/n to play a song in here but just if she could listen to a song this chapter it'd be 'weak' (remix) by AJR.

Y/n's POV

Mere seconds had passed by since I was faced with the sight of my relatives, but shield agents quickly flooded the place.

I could barely glimpse them as they were handcuffed and loaded into vans.

I think I might be in mild shock right now but that's funny right? I laughed quietly but my face felt wet.

Avengers POV

The hulk picked up y/n because she wasn't moving and they all needed to get out of there. Just as he reached the quinjet Loki came over and took y/n because hulk needed to go back to being Bruce to fit in the jet.

They took y/n and put her down on a seat and they sat next to her. All the avengers were jealous of Loki at this moment but before anyone could make a move Shuri quickly stole the seat on her other side, followed by her brother who was about to start mothering over her.

Shuri was grateful as she saw Scott approach them.

"Excuse me king T'challa, your majesty? Your highness? Black Panter?" The avengers silently laughed at Scott even though at some point they all went through the same thing when meeting him. Though that mostly happened internally. "I was wondering if I could get a picture with you, for my daughter. I'm ant man by the way."

"Uhhh," he looked to Shuri before agreeing to the picture.

Scott was bouncing with excitement after he got the picture and immediately called Cassie to tell her.

At this moment Bruce stepped onto the jet. And for once he didn't look shaken at all.

He marched over to Clint, and they both immediately started talking with each other in a corner but not loud enough for anyone to over hear.

Loki being the god of mischief and lies was always watching for any mischief he could cause. And he had spotted something in Shuri's eyes that made her unknowingly get caught in the net of Loki.

Forming a quick plan they reached behind y/n's back and grabbed Shuri's arm which they quickly wrapped around y/n and subtly pushed her towards Shuri. Both welcomed it much to the god's delight. When y/n was over her shock she will have been comforted by her ne-

"Up to mischief already darling," Steve whispered in Loki's ear as they watched the initial shock on Shuri's face settled into a more relaxed expression and y/n slowly close here eyes.

"Of course lambkin, you know me," they replied.

Of course they're weren't the only people watching what was happening, however most of the avengers were watching out of the corner of their eyes. Most were also shocked at how close Steve and Loki were.

Once everyone was on the jet things settled and the panic over the past couple of days had disappeared.

Tony had decided on flying the jet with the help of FRIDAY and he was anxious to get back and cuddle with his boyfriend.

Bruce and Clint were still deep in conversation so they had sat down next to each other.

Wanda, Vision and Nat all sat together in a circle with Wanda in the centre holding both of their hands. Nat had her head resting on Wanda's and was looking at Vision. Pietro sat opposite them keeping an eye on his sister and her partners.

Sam sat next to Pietro mainly because, well it seemed to be the only empty seat. And it also happened to be next to Bucky, who happened to be his second favourite person there.

The other seat next to Bucky was occupied by an exited little spider who looked to be slightly red in the face. Bucky thought that it was from all the bouncing he was doing, however Peter knew that he was slightly blushing and couldn't keep still.

And lastly Thor sat near the door looking out the window, why? Because that's what heroes do.

Apparently.

To say the jet was full would be an understatement, it's a wonder that everyone could fit, yet there was a comfortable silence as everyone was exhausted from the days events but they knew that they would have to deal with the bastards that had dared to cause harm to their new friend. Who they had grew a quick attachment for.

————

A/n: a little filler that I spent to much effort on trying to set people up with each other. Shhhh. Apparently I made nearly everyone gay so umm yeah. Also got this lovely picture here on which I based Scott and T'challa's conversation and s-

 Also got this lovely picture here on which I based Scott and T'challa's conversation and s-