2.5

A/N- before this part I'd just like to say tysm to all those following the story. I've now got over 20k views. YAY!

—————————-––————–—-—

The quartet walked through the halls of the castle, to get back to their common room.
'Hagrid always wanted a dragon. Told me so the first time I ever met him.'
'It's crazy. And worse, Malfoy knows.'
'I don't understand. Is that bad?'

Alyssa was the first one who noticed Professor McGonagall, followed by Ron.
'It's bad.'
'Very bad.'
'Good evening.'

They stopped and looked at McGonagall, Malfoy coming out from behind her with a smug expression. They soon stood in McGonagall's office, right in front of her desk.

'He makes my blood boil!' Lily muttered and most of the purebloods looked very disturbed.
'What?'
'Why would your blood boil?' Bella asked in pure confusion.
'Muggle expression.' Lily explained briefly.

'Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night. Therefore, as punishment for your action, 50 points will be taken.'
'50?!'
'Each.'

Everyone looked stunned at that, even the Slytherins having enough insight to know this was excessive.
'I'm sorry, WHAT!'
'How the fuck is that fair.'
'That is a bit over the top.' Bella admitted. James said indignantly,
'We've been caught out of bed much later and we've never had that many points taken away.'
'Wow Minnie. That's low.' Sirius tutted. Cissa then pointed out,
'The Gryffindors will hate you all for that.' She directed this towards Alyssa who nodded,
'Trust me, they did.'

Lily frowned in worry and James looked annoyed.
'I'll beat the shit out of them if they're mean to you.'
Alyssa raised an eyebrow,
'Er, James deer,' she emphasised this word causing Sirius to snort at the pun and then frown at how she knew this catching his expression, she winked and he chose to ignore the pun temporarily as Alyssa continued, 'you do realise this is the future, so you won't be "beating the shit" out of anyone.'
He grumbled at this.

Meanwhile, Remus looked worried. He too had picked up on her pun leading him to assume she knew about the three animagus and if she knew about that then she may well know he was a werewolf. He gulped at the realisation and then his eyes widened further when he realised his secret may come out- what would everyone think? Nerves filled him.

'And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive detention.'
Draco looked to the quartet smuggly, before his smile disappeared, finally processing what McGonagall said.

'Excuse me, Professor. Perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said the five of us.'

'No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy. You see, honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will join your classmates in detention.'

'Ha!' Pandora grinned. Lily frowned slightly though,
'How come Slytherin didn't lose any points?'

They all pondered this for a minute, not noticing Alyssa's smirk.

Draco frowned and glared at the chuckling quartet, Alyssa smirking smuggly at him before plastering a fake look of confusion on her face,
'Sorry Professor, but how come Draco here'- she emphasised his name-'doesn't lose any points? I mean, he did just as much wrong as we did, right?'

'You sly little minx!' James gasped, highly impressed. Luna could help but correct him with a grin,
'I think you mean fox.'

McGonagall seemed to realise it was unfair and nodded,
'You're right Miss Granger. Mr Malfoy, you will also be losing 50 points.'
His jaw dropped in horror as Alyssa grinned triumphantly. Ron discreetly high-fived her and Harry gave her a grin. Even Hermione couldn't suppress her smile. Draco scowled at Alyssa who winked back.