JENO - When he let you colour his tattoo because you were on your period

Requested by M_a_l_v_i

"Yah Y/n-ah are you okay?" Your friend, Haruto asked you worriedly as he saw you crouching down holding your stomach while the principal was talking for the assembly.

"Yah are you alright?" you shook your head.Your period came on Sunday  and it was Monday.You didn't feel anything at first so you thought it is okay to go to school but NOPE.

The cramp slowly eating you making you feel light-headed."Yah yah are you going to faint?!" Haruto held your back preventing you from falling.

"Uh medic?" Haruto looked around searching for the on duty medics in the hall.The teachers also looked at you worriedly.

Your homeroom teacher went to the infirmary and gasped loudly when she saw you looking very pale on the bed.

"Y/n are you alright?! You look like a living corpse!!" you chuckled holding the heating pad that the medics gave you.

"I'm fine Miss Jeon.Just a little cramp" you said weakly."No I can see it's not little!! I'll call your parents to pick you up hm? I can't let you come to school like a living corpse!!" she took out her phone as you chuckled at her caring side.

"What's your mother's number?" she asked."No need miss she is not even here.She is in France with her husband having another honeymoon" Miss Jeon wanted to laugh but the worries take her the best so she can't even laugh at the joke.

"Oh! Your husband?!" she said and you shushed her."Shh!! Don't let anyone know it please!!" you whispered and she zipped her mouth nodding a little.

"What's his number?" she asked and you weakly muttered your mafia husband's number.

She called him and in a few minutes, he arrived at the school bringing you home right away not even caring to fill the forms to bring you home.

"Babe?" you called but he ignored you."Nono~ are you angry?" you played with Jeno's jacket and he glared at you.

"I told you didn't I!!???! Rest at home!!! Now look what happened!!" he nagged and you pouted your lips playing with your fingers.

"Is it still hurting?" he asked and you hummed."Are you hungry?" you shook your head."Not yet" he sighed and held your hand tightly while driving the car with his other hand.

"Let's have cuddles later" he smiled cheekily and you scrunched your face."Don't you have mission?" he shook his head.

"NICEU!"

----

As you came back home earlier, you were bored as you just resting on the bed staring into nothing.Your phone was charging.

"Let's cuddle!!" Jeno cheered walking in with your favourite snacks too.You smiled widely and he laid  down beside you.

"I'm bored~" you whined hugging his arm."Where's your phone?" you looked at the charger and he chuckled.

You stared at his tattoos and smiled cheekily."Jeno~" you called and he looked at you."Hm?" you looked at him with doe eyes.

"Can I colour your tattoo?" he furrowed his eyebrows."Per-Permanant?!" you shook your head.

"With my magic pens?" he chuckled."Sure" he nodded and you took your school bag taking out the sets of magic pens.

You giggled and started to colour his tattoos while munching the snacks.Jeno watched the TV waiting for you to finish your art.After nearly 30 minutes, you finished the both arms.

You pouted feeling unsatisfied."You want to colour more?" he chuckled at your cuteness.You nodded.He took off the shirt revealing his other tattoos.

"Colour all you want then" he said and you started to do the neck first."Ooh this is so fun!!" you giggled and Jeno kissed your cheek.

"I'm married to a toddler" he teased but you just focused on the colours."Can I wash it later though?" Jeno asked and you nodded.

"But let it stay for a few days please!! I coloured them for hours!!" you begged and he scoffed.

"Then I can't shower?!"