i want an chicken on stick

What's going to happen once Sealand gets older? Is he gonna be a new Virgin Island? Is he going to be the one European country that never got laid?

Readers: omfg but Sealand isn't a country fucktard

Actually! *pulls out old crumpled piece of paper before reading off it* The Principality of Sealand, as residents call it, claims to be the world's smallest country, with its own Royal Family, currency, and postage stamps. So... Fuck you gits, Sealand is a damn country.

How you feel about that, wanks? (Sorry for the English slang, it just seems appropriate.)

Also, I was curious about accents so I Googled the most attractive accents and...

The swingers like the Russian accents the most! So if you want a girl, you better start learning the language of the Motherland or else you ain't gettin' none, son! You can try Scottish too, the whores like that one as well but Russian gives the best results. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

But apparently, Canadian accents are the least attractive... Sorry Canadia! (their fuckin' great don't even lie aboot it, m8)

And, I know I bring this up a lot but, Chinese food is disgusting to look at! You twats probably think I'm talking about your local Chinese restaurant...

Readers: This bitch just insulted Panda Express!

No, I ain't talking about ya damn Panda Express! I'm talking about you wanks going to China, going to a night market, and picking up some fresh goat poop coffee or some fried spiders/centipedes. YOU CAN GET A WHOLE BLOODY CHICKEN ON A STICK, MATE! What else they got?

They like bugs... No really! You go to the Night Market, ya gonna see trays full of bugs! They will serve you anything from beetles to tarantulas.

You wanna scorpion? Here ya go. *hands readers scorpions on sticks* How about sheep penis? No really, they got those...

They eat silk worm poop as well... What is with China and eating other animals' shit? 

If you like sea food then open up wide, WE GOT SOME MOTHER FUCKING STAR FISH!! I didn't even know you could eat star fish...