Boxers-smut

"um Y/n why are Josh's boxers in your room?" Bryce questioned right when he walked in my room.

I hopped out of bed and looked at where he was pointing. "Shit" I whispered. "Uh I'm not sure maybe they just got mixed up in the laundry?" I said trying to play it off.

"Mhm" Bryce remarked while walking out of the room. As soon as he closed the door I opened my phone to call Josh.

"Josh you left your boxers here and Bryce saw them, I think he's on to us." I told him panicked. "Fuck, I'm sorry. I'll come get them right now." Josh said and he hung up.

I laid back down sighing and starting scrolling on insta. I jumped back up when I heard the door open once again. Bryce appeared in the doorway talking to his phone.

"Hey Y/n, I'm live!!" He yelled. He walked over to my bed and sat down. I ignored him while he was talking about his fighting and the rest of the sway boys.

"Y/n someone asked if you're dating anyone?" Bryce said. I looked up at him sternly so he wouldn't bring up what he had saw earlier and that's when Josh walked in.

"Hey babe, where are they?" Josh asked not seeing Bryce or the live. I slapped my forehead and he looked up. His jaw dropped and tired to play it off. "Ya where did I leave my phone hahah" He laughed hoping no one heard the first thing he had said.

Bryce burst out laughing looking at all the comments and I moved out of the camera.

I pulled Josh out of the room so we could talk in private. "Josh what are we gonna do now cause now not only Bryce knows the whole internet does. Ugh what if we get a lot of hate and the fans don't like me with you cause i'm obviously not good enough for you and I'm sure everyone knows it and-" Josh cut me off. "Y/n you're perfect, who cares what anyone else says because I love you and that's all that matters." I looked up at him and smiled as that was the first time he had said that. "I love you too Josh." I said happily and went in for a kiss.

After a little while Bryce ended the live and we went back into my room. "Y'all know that's gonna be all over the TikTokroom right?" Bryce asked knowing the answer.

I nodded my head and fell back onto my bed. "Get out Bryce" Josh told him. He walked out of my room and Josh locked the door behind him.

He smirked and cuddled up next to me. He started kissing my neck and whispering how much he loves me in my ear.

"Josh let me do something for you" I moaned out causing him to stop what I was doing. "On your knees." He ordered and I obeyed.

I moved my hands up and down his shaft and rubbed his pre-cum all over. I licked his tip and felt Josh wrap his hands around my hair. He pulled me onto his whole dick and face fucked me until I felt his dick twitch in my mouth and he pulled me off. "I wanna cum in you princess."

I felt my heart skip a beat and Josh pulled me back onto the bed. He got on top of me kissed me once before spreading my legs as far as they can go.

"Babygirl keep those legs spread." Josh said. I did as he said and felt him push into me I moaned right away because of how big he is. I can never get used to his size. "Fuck" He whispered in my ear making me roll my eyes back while Josh was still pounding into me as hard as he could go.

I felt him slow down and circle my clit with his hand. I finished shortly after he began doing so and he did right after.

We both collapsed back on the bed out of breath. I kissed Joshes cheek and got up to use the bathroom. Shortly after I cuddled back up with my boyfriend, falling asleep.

A/n- This is honestly just becoming a josh book lol