Prologue: Meeting Galvatron

(A/N: None of the images used are mine. Also, please watch 'Transformers Prime' before you continue reading this story.)

Within a random desert, a large shuttle could be seen falling towards the earth, its exterior completely enveloped in vibrant flames. The shuttle finally made contact with the ground and landed within the sand.

Suddenly, a clawed hand burst from the damaged remains and began tearing the front of the shuttle apart, eventually rising from the remains of the metal ship. As the smoke began to dissipate, the sun shown upon a towering Mech with a steel body that appeared rusted at the edges, hints of purple evident on their back, collar and legs.

This Cybertronian was known by most as Galvatron, the younger brother of Megatron, as well as the previous champion of the pits of Kaon. The Mech had left Cybertron to escape the war eons ago, leaving no trace as to where he'd went.

Galvatron was extremely angry; his only means of transport had been destroyed, leaving him abandoned on the strange new world that he didn't recognize

Galvatron was extremely angry; his only means of transport had been destroyed, leaving him abandoned on the strange new world that he didn't recognize. A thunderous screech of pure anger protruded from the Mech's vocal cord as he began venting out his rage.

Galvatron: "I can't believe this! This is just my fraggin' luck!"

He slammed his foot against the sand beneath him, clearly dissatisfied with the results of his rough attempts at landing the shuttle; Galvatron was fully aware that he was to blame for his own misfortune, but he could never bring himself to admit it. 

Galvatron: "What am I suppose do now?! It's not like anyone's jut going to suddenly find me-"

A groundbridge suddenly opened up from behind him. Galvatron looked towards the portal and took notice of a group of Cybertronians rushing towards him. He quickly recognized the leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime, who appeared slightly angered by his presence.

Optimus: "Megatron! Step away from that shuttle."

Optimus yelled at the spiked Mech with immense exertion, clearly attempting to enforce his authority as a Prime. Sadly, Galvatron was neither intimidated nor impressed. He glared at Optimus with a look of disdain on his face before retorting to the leader's words, his vocals dripping with venom.

Galvatron: "I'm not Megatron. I thought that was obvious, considering my appearance."

After hearing Galvatron's soothing voice, a certain blue Fembot began blushing heavily and tensed her shoulders, desperately attempting to ignore her flushed state. Sadly, the Mech noticed her expression and smirked at her -earning an embarrassed growl from the femme- before focusing on Optimus once more.

Optimus: "You are not Megatron? Then who are you?"

Optimus questioned Galvatron before looking towards his soldiers, who seemed just as clueless as their leader; no one had any idea as to who he could be, other than the tyrannical ruler of the Decepticons dawning a new look.

Galvatron rolled his eyes -annoyed by their expressions- before informing them of his true identity, his eyes filled with immense judgement and offense at the concept of being misunderstood for his warmongering brother.

Galvatron: "I am Galvatron; Megatron's younger brother."

The group of bots fell silent as they processed the drifter's words, optics widened in surprise; they didn't think Megatron would have more family still alive in the universe, nor did they expect to find them relaxing on Earth of all planets.

The group of Autobots eyed the self-proclaimed brother of Megatron with bewildered expressions; they had no idea that Megatron had a younger brother, and clearly doubted the Mech's words based on their facial expressions.

Optimus, however, stared at Galvatron with an amazed expression. The leader of the Autobots always admired him more than his older brother, and was a little happy to meet the previous Champion of Kaon. 

Optimus: "Under further inspection, your armour does match the description."

The Autobot leader continued speaking to himself before raising his head towards Galvatron, who'd now crossed his arms and was staring enquiringly at the so-called Prime who'd somehow come to the conclusion that he was a deception.

Optimus: "I apologize for our previous assumption." 

Galvatron merely nodded towards Optimus before shifting his body back to his shuttle, falling to one knee as he moved to grasp at the remains of his ship. The group of Autobots watched silently as his claws roamed towards the broken door.

Galvatron: "It's fine. However, I am interested to know why you're here." 

Galvatron inquired the group of Autobots as he continued reaching into his shuttle, grasping random supplies from the wrecked door of the ship. Watching the younger brother of his arch rival scurrying through his ship's wreckage, Optimus eventually offered a response. 

Optimus: "We discovered a Cybertronian life signature within this desert, then we found you at your shuttle." 

The once-champion-of-Kaon seemed to stop for a few moments before continuing with his scavenging; he didn't have time to prevent his scavenging mission, and needed to begin searching for energon before he ran out.

Galvatron: "Interesting. So, what do you plan to do now?" 

Optimus considered Galvatron's words for a few moments before looking towards his fellow Autobots for assistance, who's optics remained steadily on the neutral Mech with their blasters at the ready. Eventually, the Prime shifted his gaze back towards the Cybertronian.

Optimus remained silent for a few more moments before finally finding the correct words to respond to the towering Mech, his voice sounding questioning and unsure at his own response to the young tyrant's enquiry. 

Optimus: "If you wish, you may come with us to our base." 

Everyone present, Galvatron included, stared wide-eyed at the Prime's suggestion. Noticing their stares, the leader of the Autobots was quick to explain his reasoning for offering the Mech a place within their ranks. 

Optimus: "As far as I can tell, you are not a Decepticon. It is your choice to come with us."

Galvatron considered Optimus' words for a few moments, his eyes narrowing, before he raised himself from the sand and wandered towards the team of Autobots. He slowly raised his hand forwards and awaited a hand shake from the Prime, who seemed surprised by the Mech's movements.

Galvatron: "I suppose coming with you would be the best option; my brother is a war criminal, so the chances of joining him are quite low."

The bots offered looks of amazement as they processed the warrior's words. Finally, Optimus excepted Galvatron's clawed hand and shook it with a small amount of force, releasing his face plate to reveal a small grin that caused the spiked Mech to smile back.

"Welcome to Team Prime, Galvatron."

[End of Chapter...]

A/N: I know this chapter seems rough, but I didn't know how to introduce my OC. As such, I just put together a really short prologue that takes place a few months before the events of Transformers Prime.

The next chapter will take place during episode one of the show. See you all soon! :)