101-110

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 101: The goddess is so cool (end)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 101: The goddess is so cool (end)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The fans were very excited to see Gu Juan showing his face.

It's like revealing a veil of mystery.

But the excitement turned to excitement, thinking that my goddess really had a relationship with another person, even if that person looked pleasing to the eye, their hearts were empty, as if their favorite things had been taken away.

Muhan gave a kiss, and Bai Tu said the same. Gu Juan also showed up, so next...

The fans all began to crusade against Muhan: "Xiaogongju is too bad!"

"Xiaogongju, have you forgotten? You also like clusters."

"No love, I don't watch, absolutely don't watch, resolutely don't watch, death don't watch!"

Muhan probably reacted too. She buckled the phone on the desktop, scratched her face, and said depressed: "What did I just say? I must be stupid."

She set Bai Tuo's special concern on her Weibo. When Bai Tuo was broadcasting live, she who was planning to read the script immediately pushed the script aside and hurried into the live broadcast room.

Seeing everyone booing, she was also quite curious.

The result of curiosity is that I have not thought about it.

She had eaten enough royal imported dog food in the show before, and now she was forced to eat dog food, and she was still lifting the stone herself, and Mu Han looked miserable.

The little assistant bought the milk tea and saw her unhappy. He touched the phone on the table with his finger, moved it, and touched it again, not knowing whether he wanted to pick it up or not.

Putting the milk tea aside, she asked, "Hanhan, are you uncomfortable?"

Although Muhan's personality is poor, she has nothing to say to her assistant. Her assistant is several years older than her, so she is not like other assistants calling those celebrities called sisters.

Bai Tuo's voice came from the phone.

"It's time to fulfill the promise."

Muhan was aroused, and immediately grabbed the phone.

Last time at the airport, she didn't see it for the first time. This time she must see the whole process, no! It has to be recorded and watched repeatedly.

As for Gu Juan, just put his face P off.

Before Bai Tuo approached Gu Juan, Gu Juan's face began to flush.

His body leaned against Bai Tu again. Amidst the shouting of a group of people in the live broadcast room, the lips of the two were only one to two centimeters apart.

Viewed from the side, Gu Tired's eyelashes are long and curled. At this moment, such a posture gives birth to a kind of **** for no reason.

The shouting people stopped, and they all watched quietly, holding their breaths, their small hearts pounding and plopping non-stop.

It seems that I am looking forward to it again.

It's so fragrant.

Just when they wanted to see further development, Bai Tu suddenly stretched out his hand and covered the camera.

The picture went dark, nothing, nothing.

The fans turned their voice to the maximum, only to barely hear that little voice.