111-120

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 111: In the last days to be a bigwig (9)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 111: In the last days to be a bigwig (9)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
With long eyelashes hanging down softly, he whispered: "It hurts."

It's so clever, it makes people feel soft.

Bai Tuo handed He Yu the water he had found before, and when he took it blankly and looked at him in his hand, Bai Tuo said, "Wash your hands, and your face."

His cheeks were also rubbed gray, and his white cheeks looked like a small cat.

Before seeing He Yushi's appearance, he should be very clean.

He Yushi's hand holding the bottle of water tightened, and the tip of the pink fingernail was lightly white. He was a little heart-stirring, but he still seriously rejected her.

"I want it very much, but it is precious, so I can't want it."

The few people next to him were also stunned.

Along the way, they struggled to find food.

The only day or two that I had a good time was when I met He Yushi.

There is a lot of food on him, enough for them to eat for a while.

But no matter how extravagant it is, there is no such thing as extravagance. Wash your hands with mineral water.

You know they haven't washed their faces for a long time.

The white tuft tore open the Swiss candy He Yushi gave before, and found that because the temperature was a little high, the Swiss candy began to melt, and the sugar stuck to the sugar paper, which was difficult to handle.

Seeing this, He Yushi wanted to reach out and help her tear it up.

When I stretched out my fingers, I realized that my hands were still dirty.

So he immediately twisted the bottle cap and quickly washed his hands.

Seeing that just now I was still talking about the preciousness of water, and the people who were still pushing began to wash their hands with water in an instant, and the expressions of the onlookers were numb.

After He Yushi washed his hands, he approached Bai Tu and said in a pleased tone: "I'll do it."

When Bai Tuo pinched the candy, he knew it had melted, and the tear was also shown to He Yushi.

He Yushi wanted to help. She didn't even mean to refuse, and immediately threw the candy to him.

He Yushi lowered his head and began to tear it bit by bit, looking as serious as a student in an exam.

Jiufei looked at the candy greedyly and swallowed her saliva.

She wants to eat sweets too.

Seeing that she was looking like the little cat, Bai Cuo exchanged some snacks for her in the system store.

Concubine Jiu holds the snacks, flatteringly reminding Bai Tu: "Sugar."

It turned out that He Yushi had already peeled off the sugar paper and handed the sugar to her lips.

Bai Tuo swallowed the sugar unceremoniously.

Obviously it is the person who just met, obviously it should be an act of repaying the life-saving benefactor.

How do you look at it, it looks like this...what about spreading dog food?

The middle-aged man barely looked at it.