- 19

Seiichi stands idle with (y/n)'s blade in hand. All his wounds were healed and his eyes glared at Sukuna's with so much rage.

"You strike me with the blade that I created?" Sukuna looks up from the sword and locks his eyes back onto Seiichi.
"You're smarter than this, Seiichi." He continues to say, loosening his grip on (y/n).

"Killing you is not my priority, Ryomen Sukuna." Seiichi wipes the blood from the blade, watching (y/n) run over to his side. Sukuna sits up on the bed with his arms resting behind him.
"Unfortunately, there is a larger problem going on right now, and killing you will apprehend the plan." He stands between Sukuna and (y/n), his face deprived of emotion.

"Apprehend the plan? And what plan is that?" Sukuna says resting back into the bed, with his leg propped up on the mattress.

"You're smarter then this, Sukuna. Figure it out yourself." He says back with a grin played on his lips. Sukuna clenches his jaw as his own words bit back at him.
"Akio has been planning something since he came back 18 years ago. It's up to you to put him down permanently this time or he'll," Seiichi paused his words and glanced down at (y/n), who was still shaking from Sukuna's touch.
"Well... You know better than anyone else, about Akio's intentions for (y/n)." He continued to say, removing his eyes from her.

"You're not wrong, but did you have to interrupt us?" Sukuna says jokingly. Seiichi's brows twitch at his comment, forcing him to lunge at him with the blade.

Swiftly, Sukuna dodges the sharp edge of the blade and disarms him. Throwing the blade to the side of the bed.

"Come on Seiichi. You're not gonna repeat our fight are you?" Sukuna claims the swords and raises its blade, inspecting its edges.
"Don't tell me you forgot how our last fight ended, all those years ago." Seiichi's eyes widen at his comment and scowls, glancing over at (y/n).

He remembers back during that time. She was so devoted, she forced him to lose against Sukuna.

"You wouldn't want to hurt her feelings now, would you?" Sukuna grins, knowing he'll always have Seiichi by the tail. No matter how hard Seiichi tries to kill him, he'll never actually do it.

"Right now, let's hope her memories of you don't return. In the mean time, figure out a way to kill Akio. Or he'll be the one that stands taller than you." Seiichi takes (y/n) by the arm and drags her out the room, leaving Sukuna alone.

(y/n) watches Seiichi's back as she's dragged further and further away from the curse. Her wrist began to sting as his grip around it tightened. He was so frustrated, and felt rushed. Like he was running out of time.

"S-Seiichi wait. Slow down!" She calls out, trying to take back her arm. He stops in the middle of the hallway; his eyes downcast and his grip never wavering.

She cups his hand around her wrist and peers into his orange eyes. Seiichi never spoke much, so (y/n) learned to read his eyes, and right now they were filled with disappointment and sorrow.

"Seiichi... you know who am don't you? So please. Tell me who I am to Ryomen Sukuna." She pleaded.

His grip tightens for a moment, before releasing it. He turns around, looking down at (y/n), knowing she wouldn't stop asking unless he told her.

"I don't know why you chose him." He whispers, catching (y/n) off guard.

"What?" Her voice was silent in shock, as she replied to his comment.

"He killed innocents, tortured you; played with you like a fool, and yet you still chose to stay by his side," His eyes drooped while gazing into hers.
"And not mine." Her eyes widen with every word that slipped from his lips. She had a few guesses to what he meant by that, but she didn't want to assume things.

"Seiichi... what are you trying to say?" she steps back from his eyes; her mind wondering with thoughts.

"It... Doesn't matter. We need to go." He grabs her wrist again and pulls her out of the building. When walking through the double doors, they spot Sukuna standing idle, waiting for the two to finally show.

"Sukuna!" (y/n) yells.

"Seiichi? Trying to steal her away from me again?" Sukuna says playing with a leaf he picked from a nearby branch.

"So... you're able to keep the boy at bay for a lengthy amount of time." Seiichi releases (y/n) and crosses his arms. Sukuna looks down at yuji's body and spreads his arms, a smug grin across is lips.

"Every time I'm with her, I can put this brat into a deep sleep. Only right now, the only powers I have is the capability of this brat. Unfortunate, yes I know, but it gives me a lot of time to be out and feel the air" He lets the leaf go from his finger tips and watches it fall to the ground.
"What do you plan on doing with her?" He continues to say, refocusing himself on the two.

"Taking her somewhere safe, from both you and Akio." At Seiichi's reply, Sukuna couldn't help but laugh.

"Somewhere safe! Ahahah. Well then, I'll take that as my sign to take her from you." He lends a hand out, waiting for her to take it. Seiichi looks down at his hand and scolds.

"You are not the only safest option." Seiichi says.

Sukuna takes his hand back and shoves it into his pocket. He exhales a loud sigh, spinning on his heal and cocking his head back.

"Agh-haha. You say this, knowing we can't be separated." Sukuna mellows his voice into a joking tone, while licking the inside of his cheek.
"Like your smart ass of a mouth said. I'm the only one who can kill Akio. So don't you think your little brain should know I'm the safest option?" He continues. Seiichi's eyes darkened at his words, and crossed his arms; bothered by the curses train of thought.

"You just tried to rap-"

"No, no. Let's ignore that ahaha. It's been a very long time since I've seen her..." Sukuna says, interrupting Seiichi.
"I get a little, how would you put it, impatient... A thousand years is a very long time y'know."

(y/n) stayed silent. She didn't know how to enter their conversation. To her it seamed Seiichi knew what he was doing, and she trusted him completely, but when she heard Sukuna say that sentence her heart sank to the pits of her stomach, and she didn't know why.

He's been alone for 1000 years? Was he not unconscious before Itadori ate the finger?

(y/n) pushes past Seiichi and called out his name.

"Sukuna!" Seiichi went to grab her hand but she shrugged it off with ease. She was scared to talk to him, and she didn't want to disappoint Seiichi, but Sukuna's name was the only thing that screamed inside her head.

The way they talk about her, and how familiar they are with her; she only assumed she had some form of relationship with the King of Curses. Her heart longed for him, but she couldn't understand why.

"I really don't want to repeat myself, over and over again, Sukuna..." She felt a lump swelling in her throat as she tried to choke down on her emotions.
"Who am I?"

A silence fell the courtyard around them. Crickets were heard humming in the trees, and the distant pond, bubbled under the moonlight. She watched his eyes shift back from hers to Seiichi's.

Slowly he walked closer to her and raised a finger to her cold cheeks. Seiichi ignored his action and dropped his head in defeat.

When looking into Sukuna's eyes, she saw everything. His feelings, his hatred for this world, and the sadness hiding behind it. They sucked her into a trans, taking her deeper and deeper into the past.