•40•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

I woke up early for today to make myself at work too early in the office. Only Prosecutor Kim and I are still here.  I don't know what about the four.

Later there's a loud group of people are coming through the office.

"Yoo you're here already, how early huh." Jihyo said while putting her bag at her chair.

"Well." I said shortly.

"You said you're gonna be late yesterday but why you didn't come to work?" Momo asled in confusion.

"I went here yesterday but you guys already gone I think you meet Miss Im when I'm gone here. By the way, how's it?" I said after taking a sip of my iced americano.

"Well, it was sooooooooo stressful." Jihyo said.

"What made you guys stressful." I said and chuckled after.

"I think you know it, you're such a great prosecutor ever actually we all assumed here that you have this high position next to Prosecutor Kim. We haven't experience handing like that case." Jihyo explained.

"No, you guys shouldn't have to think that."

"So we decided to help you to make this case fast." Momo said.

"Yes, we have to ask Seulgi and Moonbyul later if they're willing to help us for this." Jihyo said.

"But they already said that they'll help me, I don't think so if they aren't busy anymore." I said.

"Ah, really? That's good, should we have to visit them?" Momo said.

"Maybe?" Jihyo said.

"Maybe." I said.

We started to do our job. Since we didn't have any cases to work on right now I decided to check the internet if there's anything from one year ago about Mr. Im's death, any news about it or else since I knew just a little thing about it.

Someone knocked at our door and it's Heechul. He said Prosecutor Kim called for a meeting. Hope this is not another case again or else this case will be more slow in process like it would take until forever. I think this is the right time to make this done in investigation.

"This is such a goodnews everyone." Prosecutor Kim said.

"How...good is it as a news?" Jihyo asked.

"Well, the highest prosecution office and officers got a graph of crimes in time to time. In every month crimes decreasing, they're hoping for the next month it will be more less. So I think there's no more hard cases coming to us and no more big cases to work with unlike last month? We've been struggling to investigate and find out everything plus they're giving us such a short short time to work with." Prosecutor Kim said.

Thank you! I can now breathe easily after hear those words, I thought there will be another case to work with but I'm so happy that it's not!

"That's good everyone of us can rest in enough time now." Daniel said.

"Okay, I just announced it to you guys, you can now back to work." He said and we all left the room.

Heechul and Daniel asked us to go to cafeteria before we go to office.

"Isn't it a good time for the dinner?" Daniel said.

"What do you mean?" Momo asked.

"Ahm double date? With you and Heechul?" Faniel answered while Jihyo is busy munching her food.

Another episode of me being the world's best thirdwheel ever. I can't help but to listen to them.

"What about Jeongyeon?" Heechul said. "You should bring Prosecutor Kim instead." he added and he immediately got a slap from Momo.

"Pabo, isn't it obvious Prosecutor Kim is dating a girl for a months already I think?" Momo said.

"Really?" Jihyo said.

"Yeah it was a rumor all over the building." Momo said. Well we haven't informed yet but thanks to this biggest gossiper named Momoring.

"So are you guys agree for later?" Daniel asked once again.

"No, we have to help Jeongyeon for Miss Im's dad case." Jihyo immediately answered.

"But you guys can go to I cam do it." I said after I heard what Jihyo said.

"Uh, there's another day for that right?" Momo said.

"Oh okay." Daniel shortly replied. I think it's okay for them to let their girlfriends to be with me since it's more important than that corny dates of them. Just kidding. But honestly it's okay for me that they'll go out for a dinner and make their bonds more stronger.