131-140

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 131: In the last days to be a bigwig (29)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 131: In the last days to be a bigwig (29)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In this environment, it is really misleading to say such words.

Just like He Yushi now.

He tilted his head and thought, his thick eyelashes drooped.

The slender fingers slowly touched the white tufted clothes, and the cool fingertips began to heat up.

He has done a lot of experiments, for him, there is almost no difficulty, as long as he wants to, it is only a matter of time.

But apart from the experiment, he didn't know much about it, and to be precise, he didn't care too much.

He Yushi has seen many women, but every time he looks at them, He Yushi has only one thought.

That is anatomy to take a look and study.

But after all, he didn't implement it. He was a bit clean.

At least not interested in touching another person, whether that person is alive or dead.

Encountering white clusters is an exception, and it was just fun at first.

Later, when I really fell in love, He Yushi discovered that there are things more interesting than experiments. As long as I stay with her, everything seems to be very interesting.

He Yushi moved his fingers and said in a low voice, "I may not know how, but I know how it is most comfortable."

Bai Tuo looked up at him. After a while, she suffocated a sentence: "What nonsense? You should go to bed."

This time he was stunned when he exchanged for Heyu.

Just now, was he passionate about himself?

He Yushi's fingers immediately returned. He stood up and said to Bai Cuo: "Then, good night."

Bai Tu nodded: "Good night, remember to bring the door."

After closing the door, He Yushi himself stood at the door of Bai Cuo for a while.

Although I couldn't go further, but...

Fingers stroked her lips, as if her breath still remained on them.

He Yushi's eyebrows are curved, and his eyes are squiggly, like a shimmering lake.

After standing against the wall for a while, He Yushi left, but instead of going to his bedroom, he changed directions.

There were no people on the road. He Yushi walked all the way to the underground laboratory. The door of the laboratory showed signs of being yanked, but it was a very slight trace.

He Yushi didn't care too much, and looked up over the door.

After meeting his gaze, a small red dot flashed above.

The door slowly opened, He Yushi stepped in, and the door closed again soon.

He fiddled in it for a long time, and he didn't leave the laboratory until white belly began to appear on the horizon.

The temperature was still a bit low at the moment, and there was fog all around, and there was a lot of fog, and the line of sight was not clear.

He Yushi walked there like a walk, and met someone during the period.

The other party passed by him and suddenly froze behind him.

He turned his head and ran to He Yushi. When he saw his face, he shouted in a panic, "He Yushi?"