Chapter 7

"Shit!" I freeze when I see Professor Wolfe sitting in front of me, watching me. "Shit shit shit" I repetitively whisper to myself. But I don't move. I keep dancing with this random dude that for a second, I actually forgot was behind me grinding into my ass. I can feel how hard he is, I'm not impressed, but I don't care because I was having fun with Kate. I move away from the dude behind me and I tell Kate that I'll be right back and to not move or leave with the dude she's dancing with. Once she gives me a nod I walk my way towards my Professor. Fuck what do I say??? Why am I even walking up to him? It's the alcohol. It has to be. But I keep walking to him. Maybe I'll just say hi.

I see him tense up as I get closer to him. He seems nervous. Doubtful. I'm the nervous fuck here, I just saw my hot ass professor at a bar where I'm clearly too young to be in. Please don't call the police or anything. I hear him mumble something to the dude next to him, but I can't see the guys face because his back is to me.  After he's done talking, the guy leaves. It kind of sounded like he was speaking Italian. Or maybe French. I don't fucking know, I'm drunk.

Once I'm right in front of him I take a deep breath and say, "Hi" with a smile.

"What are you doing here Miss Wells, you're not 21." He says sternly. I can see that he's angry. I quickly look around to make sure no one heard him. "Can you please keep it down, I don't anyone to know and please, call me Mia. We're not at school." I say while slightly swaying because everything was sort of blurry. He notices and stands up and takes a step towards me. My entire body is burning up from our close proximity. "Come on, I'll take you back to campus" He says and is about to grab my arm but I move away.

"I'm not leaving. I'm with my friend and she's going through some shit so I brought her here to take her mind off things." I look back at Kate to see that she's now dancing with both of the guys we were dancing with. "See, she's having fun" I giggle and turn back to my Professor. He's staring at me. His stare is so intense I might actually faint. "What?" I whisper wide eyed. "I am taking you home, Miss—Mia."

Who does he think he is?

I slowly start stepping back and he notices.

"Mia." He growls and starts moving toward me.

"Enjoy the rest of your night Professor Wolfe." I smile and then I run back to Kate. I can hear him yelling my name but I don't think he's following me. I turn to just be sure and I see him in the same spot I left him, but now he's sitting back in his seat. I hurry over to the jukebox and queue "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne and then make my way back to my roommate and the two boys. I pull the boy who I was dancing with previously to my chest and start dancing and singing the lyrics. I wrap my arms around his neck and then slowly make my way down to his torso swaying my hips.

I hear a groan fall out of his lips, but I don't care. I'm not doing this for him. I'm doing this for the man that's watching me from the corner of my eye. I turn over so that my back is to his chest and start rolling my hips and pressing my ass to his to groin while slowly moving down until I'm at the floor. I can see from the corner of my eye that Professor Wolfe is adjusting in his seat. Does he like this? I hope so.

The guy puts his hands on my hips and I let him. It was then when he started lowering one of his hands down to my center and that's where I had to stop him. I shove his hand away and turn around to face him. "Hey what the fuck!" I push him off me but then he grabs me by the waist and pulls me against him and whispers, "Stop being a tease, bitch." And then his hands make their way to my ass and squeezes.

"Leo get off of me please I don't want to!" I'm sobbing trying to push him off me. His body weight on top of me is too heavy for me to lift and he smirks when he sees that I'm not making him budge. "You're mine Angel. All. Mine!" He growls as he starts unbuckling his pants. I cry out louder trying to get my dads attention from downstairs. "Dad! Dad help me!" I scream and I scream and I scream. He's not coming for me. No one is. I hear my panties tear and he shushes me when I start sobbing louder. "Shhhh, Angel. Don't fight this. I love you and I know you love me too." And everything goes black after that.