01

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 1:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 1:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the mirror, the girl’s facial features are exquisite, and every part of it looks just right. The original color is bright and beautiful, but it gives a sense of ordinaryness. Even the skin is dark yellow, like a pearl covered in dust, and loses its color. It became gray and ordinary.

After looking in the mirror, Ning Zhi's gaze fell on the phone again. There was a previous photo of the original owner. In the photo, the girl had bright eyes and white teeth, and her complexion was fair and tender.

Ning Zhi frowned.

The five senses have not changed. Why does it look so different from before?

Ning Zhi pressed the doubt in his heart and watched the car drive into the villa.

Putting the small mirror and mobile phone back into her bag, she was about to get out of the car, and the door of the car was opened in the next second.

"Mrs. Second Young Master." The butler looked anxious and said quickly, "My wife wants you to go there."

Ning Zhi had already received a call in the car just now, knowing that the second young master in the housekeeper's mouth, that is, the husband of the original owner, suddenly became ill.

She nodded, "Well, go in."

In the room, Mother Lu looked pale and looked at her son who kept hitting the wall with her head. Her heart was like an ant in a hot pot, and she was too anxious.

"Is Ning Zhi back?" Her delicate brows were tightly twisted, her eyes full of gloom.

The servant hurriedly responded: "The butler is already waiting for the second wife in the yard."

When the words fell, Ning Zhi came in.

The servant was pleasantly surprised, "Madam, the second young wife is back."

Mother Lu saw Ning Zhi, her tone was anxious, "Go and stop Xiao Jue, don't let him hurt yourself."

Except for Ning Zhi, Lu Jue would not let anyone touch him at all. No matter how dissatisfied with Ning Zhi, Mother Lu can only pin her hopes on her in the current situation.

In my memory, the elegantly dressed and well-maintained woman in front of me was Lu Jue's mother Song Ya. She loved Lu Jue very much, and the person who cared most was Lu Jue. For a long time, she has never had any dislikes or complaints because of the autism of her youngest son.

Ning Zhi looked at the man who hit the wall with his head.

The opponent is slender, he is wearing a red sweater, his back is facing her, and he slams into the wall in a rigid manner.

Obviously the other party has done this many times, so that all the walls of the room are covered with a soft wall covering, and the outside of the soft covering is covered with beige leather, and the lining should be soft cotton or plastic, with a thick layer. , Will not hurt Lu Jue who hit the wall.

"Don't stand in a daze, stop Xiao Jue quickly." Lu Mu urged.

Ning Zhi recalled that Lu Jue had autism. He intervened since he was a child and his condition should not be serious. But I don’t know why, Lu Jue’s autism has not improved. Even after he was kidnapped once, he suffered from autism. It became more serious, becoming more and more lonely, completely rejecting everyone's touch, and sealing himself in a cold hard shell.

Even Mother Lu couldn't communicate with Lu Jue, she saw it in her eyes, and was anxious in her heart.

Until the original owner appeared, Lu Mu found that Lu Jue's eyes would stay on the original owner, allowing her to approach and touch.