04

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 4:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 4:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Leaving the study, Ning Zhi went downstairs and met Lin Tiantian.

The other party was wearing a bright yellow dress. Her skin was white now, and she could control such bright colors.

In memory, before Lin Tiantian seized the aura, her original skin tone was white, but it was not so smooth, white and tender, and flawless.

Aura is really a good thing.

Could it be that Lin Tiantian wanted to take the halo, and greedily take away all the halo of the original owner.

"Xiao Zhi." Lin Tiantian's gaze fell on Ning Zhi's hand, and when she saw a white porcelain plate in her hand, she said, "I heard the servant say, you go to the kitchen to make food for Lu Jue?"

"Is there any problem?" Ning Zhi looked at Lin Tiantian, she just got back 2% of the halo, and the other party didn't seem to know.

"What's wrong with you in the past two days? Why do I think your attitude towards Lu Jue seems to have changed." Ning Zhi's eyes seemed to have changed as well. Such Ning Zhi made her feel unsure.

"You have also changed." Ning Zhi leaned closer to Lin Tiantian and said with a smile: "I found that you have become a little darker today."

She took back a little halo, Lin Tiantian was less, but there were too few changes for Lin Tiantian to see.

The smile at the corner of Lin Tiantian's mouth faded a bit, "Xiaozhi, don't make jokes." She told Ning Zhi warmly, "Yesterday a big-name skin care product merchant called the agent and wanted me to be the spokesperson."

She is the strength to hit Ning Zhi's face.

Did Ning Zhi not look in the mirror recently? She didn't realize how far she was in comparison with her now?

Ning Zhi smiled.

To Shang Lin Tiantian's suspicious look, she said: "I suddenly remembered a funny thing. A thief ran up to the owner to show off how beautiful and useful the treasure she had stolen was. She also laughed at someone who had been stolen. The master is stupid and can't protect the treasure."

Lin Tiantian: "Are you telling a cold joke?"

"It's not a cold joke." Ning Zhi gave Lin Tiantian a meaningful look. "It's a real incident."

Lin Tiantian always felt that Ningzhi's words had other meanings.

Watching Ning Zhi leave, she touched the pendant on her neck, and the warm touch made her lifted heart calm.

Ning knows that she and Lu Jue are registered abroad half a year ago when she is now a junior. Because of the original owner's request, the Lu family has not announced to the public for the time being. People at the school did not know that she had married into the Lu family.

There are fewer courses in the junior year. Ning Zhi is fortunate that the original master's profession is the same as before she wore it. She was quite relaxed after one afternoon.

After school, Lu's driver had already been waiting at the school gate.

Even if the black luxury car parked quietly aside, it attracted a lot of attention.

Ning Zhi got into the car, and she asked the driver, "Uncle Chen, is there nothing wrong with Lu Jue today?"

Although she knew that Lu Jue really had something to do, Mother Lu would call, but she still asked more. After all, a person's change needs to start small.