06

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 6:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 6:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It turned out that Lu Jue liked to wear red clothes since he was a child.

He wears a small red shirt with a pair of denim overalls on the outside. There is a big pocket on the front. In addition, Xiao Lu Jue is very cute, with delicate and beautiful features, white and tender, with a hard-faced and milky face. It's so cool and so cute.

The little guy was picked up by Mother Lu. He was stunned. After staying in Mother Lu's arms for a while, he began to break away from his small body, unwilling to be held.

Ning Zhi only realized it now. The current mother Lu looks young not because of her dress, but now is when she is young.

Ning Zhi realized that she seemed to be sent by the overlord to Lu Jue's childhood.

Ning Zhi asked the Overlord: "I'm really in Lu Jue's childhood."

For a while, she didn't get a response from the overlord.

She repeatedly tried to communicate with Bawang, but there was no response.

Ning Zhi frowned, what's going on?

Mother Lu held the struggling Xiao Lu Jue and walked over to the sofa. The servant brought a plate of washed strawberries, each of which was red and shiny, fresh and sweet.

Mother Lu picked up a big strawberry and put it on Xiao Lu Jue's little hand.

Ning Zhi was sure that no one around her could see her. She walked to the other side of the sofa and sat down, watching Xiao Lu Jue holding a strawberry larger than his small fist, lowering her head and eating it in silence.

Strawberry juice sticks to his pale pink mouth, and his **** eyes are clean and beautiful. He sits obediently, and would rather be cautious and tremble with sprouts.

Obviously, Mother Lu was also cute by her son. She couldn't help but lower her head, trying to kiss Xiao Lu Jue's face, but he avoided him.

Mother Lu sighed and could only touch his little head.

Ning Zhi held his chin in boredom, watching Xiao Lu Jue quietly strawberry. Overlord said that she could heal Lu Jue, but what did it mean to send her to Lu Jue when she was a child?

Opposite, after Xiao Lujue had eaten two big strawberries, he stopped eating.

He got off the sofa and walked to the bathroom on his own. Mother Lu did not catch up. She had let him learn to stand on his own a long time ago.

Ning Zhi got up and followed Xiao Lu Jue openly.

Xiao Lu Jue stepped on two short legs, his body straightened, and he walked in, looking at the cute little dwarf, who was able to reach her thigh in front of him, and would rather want to laugh.

As an adult, Lu Jue is very tall, and she thinks he needs to look up. Now, it was incredible that she could only see him with her head down.

Xiao Lujue walked into the bathroom. He stood on tiptoe hard and began to wash his hands and hands.

Ning Zhi stood beside him with a large mirror in front of him. She glanced casually, and she was stunned.

In the mirror, her skin is fair and smooth, her facial features are exquisite, her small mouth is ruddy, her black eyes are clean and clear, as if overflowing with water, covered with broken stars, and her eyes are slightly quiet, innocent and charming, beautiful and attractive .