30

a/n: not 100% sure if this is needed but i will put a TRIGGER WARNING FOR SOME GUN VIOLENCE y'all stay safe

of all things for luli not to remember, and she didn't remember that the warehouse was...a warehouse and was ridiculously huge.

they'd opened every door they'd come across and walked into every room that was on the other side to said doors, and no ningning.

"fuck guys where could she be?" luli was growing desperate with every step they took. she just wanted to know that ningning was ok and get out of here.

"maybe she's in-" lucas opened a door and looked inside, then was pulled in. the door slammed shut as luli and hendery heard their friend yelling in fear.

"LUCAS." hendery and luli banged on the door, shaking the handle, trying everything to get to lucas on the other side.

luli gave one last desperate punch on the door, then groaned. "fuck, we'll never get through. not even if we shoot it, the doors are metal."

"could we shoot off the lock?" hendery suggested, also desperate. luli shook her head.

"no, it wouldn't work. but what the hell just do it, i'm desperate as hell at this point." hendery took the lock off his gun, aiming at the lock and firing. it shot the handle off, but the door remained locked.

the two groaned and began to look for another entrance to get to lucas, and hopefully even ningning. luli opened up a door to look inside, had her back turned for barely two seconds, then heard hendery scream and the slamming of a door.

her shoulders sunk. "he's gone isn't he?" she asked to no one in particular. not like there was anyone there to ask.

she decided to just walk around more and try to find them. they'd probably be kept in the same place.

she'd be safe on her own, right?

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

yiren and xiaojun were supposed to go into the warehouse as backup on their own, but the others had insisted they'd come with them after hearing lucas and hendery scream, as well as the gunshot.

it had been a mistake obviously, because barely ten steps into the warehouse and they had been ambushed by the lost group (aside from the bosses and the "ace") and gotten knocked out.

they were tied up to some chairs and put into some room, alone with ningning, lucas, hendery, and vivi, who were still conscious and waiting for them to wake up. or, more like lucas and hendery were making annoying noises with their mouths as vivi cried quietly and ningning contemplated her life decisions. the lost group also waited outside so they could expose the truth once they woke up.