CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I'm standing here watching Khan take a bite of his meal.

"Hey Eloise, try this, it's extremely tasty!" He remarked as he handed me the dessert, which I accepted and ate.

It is scrumptious and sweet.

"Anyway, Khan, I'll walk outside and enjoy some adequate ventilation."

"Sure, you want me to go with you?" she asked.

"No, just relax and have fun."

"A'right"

I stepped outside and am now able to breathe well. It is tranquil at night.

The moon's brightness caught my attention, and it was interesting to witness.

As I stood here and observed the moon, I had a lot on my mind. Considering that I would die soon enough, I'm concerned about how things would turn out.

This is making my brain hurt. I return back in time to fix my previous transgressions. Sounds absurd, huh?

I keep moving till I am close to the garden. It was enormous and covered in flowers. Is this heaven?

Tulips, roses, dahlias, bleeding hearts, gazanias, and orchids are just a few of the numerous varieties of flowers that existed.

Flowers like gazania and bleeding hearts can only be found in the royal palace's garden, which makes it uncommon to obtain them from flower shops.

"What are you doing here?"

A voice from behind me shocked me. The crown prince was there as I turned to look at him.

He looked at me as though he was enraged.

"Please forgive me; I came here since I find these flowers to be incredibly alluring."

He remained silent and looked away from me.

"Don't touch those flowers without my permission or I'll kill you," he threatened as he walked away.

What is his connection to the flowers? All I can do is smell it.

"Eloise!"

I heard my name being called, so I left the garden and found Elliote beckoning me.

"Where the hell have you been?" he questioned.

"I'm just in the royal garden, which is filled with lot of flowers."

"I see, come on, her highness wanted to see you,"

"What?"

He took my hand and led me inside the palace.

Princess Shae desired to meet with me? Why?

When we arrived, I saw the princess's countenance up close; she's very lovely, and her highness bears a striking likeness to her.

"Are you Eloise?" she questioned.

"Yes, your royal highness."

"You amazed me by revealing Viscount Caledon's secret."

"I-I see."

She holds my hands and asked, "Hey, Eloise, would you be willing to attend my tea party? I'm throwing one; I'll send a letter for further information."

"You know, Your Highness, I'm not sure."

"Aw, I wish we could be friends."

Whaaaaaaaaaat?

"I'll think about it, your highness."

"Fantastic! It's a pleasure to speak with you, lady Eloise,"

"Same here, your highness," I say as I bend before her.

Her Highness is friendlier than I anticipated, but I still find it hard to believe that someone of her caliber would ask me to a tea party.

The novel is expanding beyond the scope of the initial narrative.