FOUR;

When the weekend came and the two males were now in Sam's room, waiting for Jake to come home with Max, who cleared his weekend schedule to get an idea for each males strengths and weaknesses

To which Elijah made a comment about sex being his strength and Samuel explaining that he wanted to die, yet again.

When the front door was hear closing, Elijah started to fix himself up, making Sam smack him in the back of the head. "Hey!"

"Stop trying to fuck our tutor!" Sam whisper yells, because neither male knew where Max was in the house.

Elijah pouted, before a smirk soon fell on his face and he pushed Sam back on the bed and climbed on top of the smaller asian male. "What are you doing? He could walk in!"

"If you don't want me to fuck him, let me fuck you." Elijah spoke, leaning down and pressing his lips against Sam's.

Sam pushed the male back, before Elijah grabbed his hands and pressing them against the bed, holding Sam's hands down.

Elijah leaned back in, kissing Sam again. "Come on, baby. You crumble under my touch." The long haired male said, cockiness lacing his tone.

"Okay, okay, just not right now. You can spend the night." The small asian said, making Elijah chuckle, before pulling away from a flustered Sam.

The black haired male climbed off of Sam, a smirk covering his face.

Sam sat up, fixing his hair and clothing. "I hate you."

"No you don't." Eli said, leaning over Sam and grabbing his bookbag that was on the other side of male. When he pulled back, his and Sam face were inches away from each other and at that moment the door opened revealing Max.

The brown haired male stood at the doorway, staring at the scence in front of him. With Sam's reflex, Elijah was quickly shoved to the floor, making him groan in pain and speak an angry "what the fuck."

"Shit, sorry." Sam said, trying to held Elijah up.

"Your ass is suppose to be the one hurting." He said, accepting the smaller males hand.

Sam cleared his throat, motioning his head to the doorway. Elijah turned around, seeing a confused Max standing there.

"Oh, was I interrupting something? I should have knocked, my bad." Max said, filling the awkward silence.

Elijah shook his head, "nothing was happening. As I reached for my bag, I didn't know how close I was Sam and Sam gets scared easily so when he heard the door his reflexes kicked in."

It wasn't a lie, yet Elijah knew better then to allow any sort of rumor like that spread, because he cherished his friendship with Sam.

If people were to find out that they were secret fuck buddies, they wouldn't be able to have the freedom they have now.

Especially with Samuel being closeted to his own parents, if they found out a person they trusted so much was fucking their son, he would be banned so fast from ever seeing his best friend again.

Sam was all he had, due to him having the reputation of being a fuck boy, not many would be able to look pass that and befriend him.

Yet, the small asian quickly accepted him and treated him as if he was the greatest thing on the Earth.

"You still want to be my friend after I tricked you into sleeping with me?" Elijah asked, unsure if heard the male correctly.

A soft hum was heard, "yeah? Our friendship may have been built on a lie that you could tutor me, but we still have a friendship."

Little did Elijah know that Sam was so deprived of affection, that no matter how many times Elijah hurt him, he would still beg the male to stay.

If even Sam's heart broke into a million pieces, he couldn't dare part away from Elijah.