The Truth Shall Set You Free

~The Next Day~

As the sun shined through the curtains causing Tyler to wake up and carefully rub his eyes. He was fully awake after a moment and felt two arms draped across his chest and his eyes widened when he seen Mercedes and Pamela cuddled up to him. Tyler tried to get out of the bed but his movements caused the two women to wake up.

Pam & Mercedes: *Stretching with a soft smile* mmm, Good morning Ty.

Tyler: *Nervous* uh...G-Good Morning.

Mercedes could see that Tyler's cheek were turning a deep red and she nudged Pam.

Mercedes: *Smiling* look Ty is blushing.

Pam: Ty...are you okay?

Tyler: Yea...uh....w-what happened last night?

Mercedes: *Walking toward the bathroom* Not what you think...

Pam: Mercedes! Don't be saying stuff like that.

Mercedes: I know what lover boy is thinking.

Pam and Tyler sat up on the side of the bed as they turned toward each other and Tyler had a worried look on his face. 

Tyler: Pam...I wasn't...

Pam: *Rolls her eyes* Mercedes likes to say stuff like that, but you were really upset and it reminded me a lot of when we were younger so I thought that maybe we could sleep in bed together to help calm you down.

Tyler: *Softly Smiles* That always helps...there has been a few nights that Mercedes has done the same to help with my nightmares.

Pam: Nightmares?

As Tyler was about to explain the bathroom door opened and Mercedes walked out to see them talking. 

Mercedes: *staring at the two of them* Am I...interrupting something? 

Both looked back and jumped slightly causing a smile to come across The Boss' face. 

Pam: *Looks over at Mercedes* Why didn't either of you tell me that Ty was having nightmares? 

Mercedes: Wasn't my place to say anything. 

Pam: *Looks back at her friend* Ty...

Tyler: *Looking down in disappointment* I just remember what you told me when you found out I joined... that I could get hurt. 

Pam:  And apparently you did...so I have two questions that you have yet to answer. 

Tyler: *Looks back at Mercedes* Could you give us a moment alone?

She softly nodded as she hugged both of her friends as she left the room and softly closed the door. Tyler turned back around as Pamela slid a little closer to her best friend. Tears started to form in Tyler's eyes but she quickly wiped them away. 

Pam:  Hey...Ty...It is okay. You know that you can tell me anything. 

He could see the worry in her eyes but started to feel a slight relief when she sat her hand on his knee to show that she cares. 

Tyler: What would you like to know?

Pam: Was what Aaron said true? 

Tyler: About not being able to tell you how I feel?

Pam slowly nodded her head as she was intently waiting for a response. Tyler's mouth opened to speak but he still couldn't get the words out. Pam slowly stood up and was walking toward the door.