゚°☆𝟎𝟎𝟕☆° ゚

________________

"Alright, you're all free to leave." Y/n announced to his last class, earning the sighs of relief as the sweaty students head back into the building.

Today Y/n started teaching the students fighting techniques for hand to hand combat. It went smoothly, other than him also getting sweaty.

"Thank god thats it for today. I should've brought a spare set of clothes..." Y/n groans, walking inside the building.

Y/n spotted Aizawa, "Shota!!" Y/n watched as the male turned his head.

Y/n walked up to him, "Do you have any uh- spare clothes?- I smell-" Y/n bit the inside of his cheek, looking away in embarrassment.

"Y- yeah I do actually- May I ask why?" Aizawa ask, walking along side with Y/n to his classroom.

"Well- it was very hot outside and I had to teach outside- I also don't like smelling-" Y/n nervously replies.

"Pfft-" Aizawa burst out laughing.

"I- H-Hey it's not funny-"

"Sorry sorry- I've just never met a hero like you." Aizawa, hands Y/n some clothes.

"What's that supposed to mean?-" Y/n raises an eyebrow.

"Nothing- Just go shower in the gym shower room." Aizawa responds.

"Hmm Alright."

* * *

Y/n walks out of the Shower Room.

"Ah that's better." Y/n skips towards the exit.

"I'll have to thank Aizawa tomorrow." Y/n smiles, looking down at his outfit

" Y/n smiles, looking down at his outfit

(What Aizawa gave you ^-^)

Y/n moves his damo hair out of his face, catching the attention of many femalez- (Y/n be getting all the gals and guys-)

He continues to walk, checking his phone for any missed calls.

"Oi Oi Oi." (Nanami Oi Oi Oiiii)

Y/n turns his head in the direction of an alleyway.

"Oh, its you." Y/n puts his phone away and faces the taller male.

"Here to thank me for covering your ass, or to integrate me?" Y/n asks him.

"You caught on well." The male smirks.

"So, which on is it?"

"Don't I owe you one?, you said it yourself, little mouse." He took a step forward.

"I did, so how are you going to tepay me for my 'heroic deeds'." Y/n makes quotation marks when saying the last part.

"I have a few things in mind."(Spicy-)

"Is that so? I'd like to hear them." Y/n crosses his arms against his chest.

Y/n watched as the black haired male inched closer, he admired the males burn marks and blue eyes.

"Im disgusting, aren't I?" He holds gis arms out, smirking as he was now inches away from Y/n.

"Rather fascinating, I'd say." Y/n makes direct eye contact.

"You're not so bad looking yourself~" inches away from each other, the tall male took hold of Y/n's wrists, pinning them against the wall of the cramped alleyway.

"Is this the way you will repay me?" Y/n felt the faintest sting coming from his wrists.

"A fire quirk? How lucky I must be." Y/n leans his face closer, attempting to get the other flustered.

"I would've been nice to see you in pain, what a shame it is." The blacked haired male wrapped his free hand around Y/n's waist, unbothered by Y/n's attempts.

"A sadist? How fun~" Y/n presses his body against the taller male.
(ʸ/ⁿ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᶠˡⁱʳᵗⁱⁿᵍ- ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ-)

"Are you fire resistant? I just burned your wrists, yet you're unbothered." He wore a bored expression, letting go of Y/n.

"Of course, but it seems like you aren't." Y/n looked at his burned wrists.

"You still owe me." Y/n adds, brushing his clothes off.

"Im aware."

"Name?" Y/n looks into the males eyes.

"Dabi, call me Dabi." Y/n nods and trys walking away.

"And yours?" The Male, now knowm as Dabi, asks. Leaning his back against the wall.

"Call me what you'd like." Y/n smiles brightly, waving before disappearing around the corner.

"It was nice to see you again....Y/n"

__________________

Another short chapter- i hope you enjoyed <3

~Author-Kun

(684 words)