Saving the fam

"You got my venom. When do I get to go"

"As soon as I know it works" Hayley tells

"And when will that be"

I point to the coffins "When the people in the coffins wake up besides Aunt Freya who will wake up to make the antidote"

"How do you wake her up" Keelin questions

"You know, you ask a lot of questions" Hayley sighs then stabs Aunt Freya in the chest making her gasp air

"Aunt Freya" I gasp "You're back"

she gets out of the coffin and hugs me "Did you get the ingredients?" we nod "Good, I need to begin. If I can't turn all that into a cure. Elijah and Kol are going to die"

"How much longer do we have" Hayley asks

"Maybe an hour. Assuming they live that long"

"Did we get everything" I ask

"Venom from the seven packs, along with Klaus' blood. Infused by my magic and magnified by the Dark Objects. It's going to take all of my strength, all of Sam's, and more than a little luck, but it should be enough to fashion a cure to save my brothers"

"Should? What do you mean should" Hayley asks

someone walks in

"We got company" Hayley says

"Hayley, let me go, please? If it's vampires, they're gonna kill me" Keelin says

"They must be tracking her. Hayley, Sam, I need more time"

"Won't you need my help" I ask "with the spell"

"I think I'll have enough power. You're strength will go good taking them out"

a man speaks first "Took a long time, but we finally caught up"

Hayley and I step out of the shadows

"Or maybe we just stopped running"

I turn into a large black wolf and rip off one of there heads and again and again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

we both transform to our human form

"You want more? Come on!" Hayley says

my eyes roll as I go stand by Aunt Freya as the others wave up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A prisoner is running away from a uncertain dangerous situation

"I admit, I do like a good chase. However, I am quite famished so" then Kol feels on the prisoner

Bunch of corpses lay on the ground. I have not said anything yet.

"Good lord, that one was some lungs on him. He should've been an opera singer. Might've ended better for him, actually"

"They don't do Opera any more" I tell her "Haven't for about three years"

"Oh he speaks" Elijah says "I didn't know then"

"Is this absolutely necessary?" Freya finally asks

"That depends. Do you want us at our full strength, or do you plan on rescuing Nik on your own?"

"Well, death rattles are distracting, and I trying to break a cloaking spell"

"KOL" says Finn "Would you please"

the screams stops

"Thank you" Elijah "You were saying"

"I can sense. Klaus is still in New Orleans, Most likely somewhere underground. I can't get a read on exactly where, unless I'm in the city itself"

Kol comes back from his feeding

Hayley "Yeah. That's gonna be a problem. I have contact in New Orleans. As you can imagine, the place is crawling with vampires, all of whom hate all of us. Even Sammy-"

"Sam"

"--Can't kill them all. Whatever we do, we need to do it fast"

Freya says "Well, I wasn't planning up a pub crawl. I don't want to stay any longer than we have to. But weed to go"

"Who. Wait...wait, we're not doing this today?"

"Hasn't Nik suffered enough?" Rebekah asks

Kol doesn't stand down "Yes. And I'd died. Twice. I'm not about to give Marcel a shot at a third, I say we draw that Muppet our of town. And when he's gone..."

I take my hand and put it in his chest and to his heart "We're going to get my dad because if you don't I will kill you. But then I suppose you want that to be with the love of your life"

"SAMAEL" Hayley snaps "Kol is not someone you can kill now won't Hope be disappointed"

my hand lets go of his heart and he drops to the ground

"You are Niklaus kid" Kol chuckles jumping up "There is absolutely no doubt"

Elijah stands "Enough with the both of you. We will free Niklaus today. Even if we have to burn that city to the ground"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elijah and Rebekah took me with them to Josh's apartment

he's with a guy when we get there and shoves him out the door

"Well, thanks for waiting and not just, you know, killing him"

we walk down me faster then them

"We're not always monsters" then I hug him "It's been awhile Joshie"

he stares down "You cannot be Samael"

"I assure you I am" I chuckle "Anyhow they just ate a bus of prisoners they're not hungry"

"Oh, that's too bad. I was gonna offer you some 'welcome back' waffles"

"Was that your boyfriend" Rebekah asks "He seems sweet. And terribly vulnerable, as humans tend to be"

"Okay. Look, just... tell me what you want and let's get this over with"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can distract him, Elijah" Rebekah says "I'm the only one Marcel won't kill on sight"

"Don't talk to me about some ludicrous diversion. You're walking into a lion's den"

"I could go" I give "He won't kill me"

Elijah blinks at me "You are placing yourself in tremendous danger. Wouldn't you agree Joshua"

"Yeah. Uh-huh. Oh. Hey, I was just gonna order a pizza. You know, if we're gonna be here for a while"

"What kind?" I ask "Pepperoni? Cheese? Ham?"

"Okay. Why do you guys even need me? Huh? I mean, I know I'm adorable, but I'm extremely small potatoes"

"Well, you are Marcel's trusted friend" Rebekah smiles "We had planned on learning everything you know and then using you as collateral. But since you know so little I think we should go with Samael's plan"

"It would be putting him at risk" Elijah says "I want you to consider that"

"Freya told me he took down fifty witches by himself" Rebekah tells "I think he has this; right Sam"

I put a thumbs up

Elijah's phone buzzes

"Freya found Nik?"

"Yes. We'll go get our brother, Sam will handle Marcel"