22

november 14 2020

november 14 2020

"TOMMY YOU WILL NEVER GIESS WHAT HAPPENED" elisa exclaimed the second her call connected.

"ELISA i'm streaming, i'm streaming!" tommy halted her before she could say anything she would regret. he could hear a quiet 'shoot' from her end of the call making him laugh.

"i'll just have to tell you later, i wouldn't want to spoil the new mr. beast video" she hinted with a smirk, deciding to advertise it instead.

"dm it to me" tommy suggested, now very curious as to what got her so excited.

faint clicking of a keyboard could be heard from her end, then loud "what?!" from tommy.

"no way" he whispered in disbelief which only urged the chat to spam 'what?'.

"i know right?!" elisa still didn't believe it even after a few hours had gone by since the call.

"and the weirdest part was that i had a friend over and i basically doxxed myself" she laughed, recalling the memory.

"oh shit really" tommy slightly fretted.

"yeah but it's cool, he plugged his ears and closed his eyes saying he didn't see nor hear anything, it was funny"

"oh he?" tommy asked in a suggestive tone "elisas got a boyfriend"

"tommy-" she started before she left the vc and burst out laughing at her own dramatics.

after a few minutes of trying to convince her to come back through the minecraft in game chat, she caved and rejoined the vc once more.

the joking around for an hour or two more, tommy decided he wanted to make his stream a long one, just because.

in the middle of a battle of who could blow up who first, an in game chat message read 'ranboo joined the game' making the two pause.

without hesitation, elisa typed 'vc 2 :)' awaiting a ding to signal his arrival but it never came. probably due to the event that 'ranboo was killed by dream using [nightmare]' and a small war ensued of ranboo continuously being murdered by dream, going on for a few minutes.

finally ranboos character joined the area where she and tommy were hanging out at church prime and he joined the vc that he was invited to.

"uh hello?" he asked, making elisas face drop. it couldn't be him. no way. a loud conversation from tommy was started, questioning ranboo on how he got into the server and why dream was killing him.

elisa hadn't spoke yet, leaving the chatting to the two boys as she typed an all caps message in instagram dm's.

ʀᴀɴʙᴏᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ

DUDE >
ARE YOU? >
YA KNOW, THAT
KID FROM SCHOOL WHO I
HAVE A PROJECT WITH?>

—-

no response was given in their messages, only ranboo asking through the gap in his conversation "elisa?''

an audible gasp could be heard from her end, making ranboo laugh and tommy furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

ʀᴀɴʙᴏᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ

LUCAS?! >
THE HECK?! >

—-

another laugh sounded from his end again signaling that she was in fact, correct.

"oh my gosh dude hi" confusing everyone in the audience of tommys stream further, including tommy himself.

"woah woah woah, explain" tommy gave a perplexed laugh making the other two do the same.

"do you mind if i..." elisa asked, not wanting to overstep her friends boundaries or dox him.

"we know each other in passing i guess" he provided, letting tommys furrowed eyebrows rest as an explanation was given.

"the chances..." she trailed off in befuddlement.

•VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •