chapter 29

Y/n's POV

I hop out of Vea's car since she decided to give me a ride. I don't know why I still don't have a car, I'm old enough.

"Thanks for the ride Vea. Drive safe." I said and wave her goodbye. She smiled at me and says

"See you tomorrow." And drive away.

I let out a heavy sigh and walk to my house. I feel my phone vibrate from my hands seeing someone message me. I open it and read the text.

From
Lauren:
I see you have another girl to fuck?

I rolled my eyes even though she doesn't see me. I glance at her house and saw her standing at her balcony with a cigarette in her hands.

To
Lauren:
I'm not fucking her 🙄. Plus we just met and I'm not doing the same mistake again.

I saw her chucke as she read the text. Then she became serious when she's typing her reply.

From
Lauren:
Can we talk?

I look at her and think for a second.
I look at her and nod my head.

From
Lauren:
Come in my house. I promise we'll just talk.

I read her message and walk across the street to her house. I wait infront her door as I heard footsteps coming downstairs.
She opened the door and hug me.
Even though I love to hug her back, I need to keep my cool.

"I missed you." She said and break the hug.

"Im here to talk." I said. Her smile drop and let me in. She pointed at the couch gesturing me to sit down as she went to the kitchen.

I sat down and wait for her. She came back with a plate of food and a glass of juice. Wow, this is delicious.. keep your cool. She put it at the table.

"What's this?" I ask.

"It's Ropa Vieja, it's a traditional food. I cooked it." She said and sat beside me. "Go on eat it, I know you're hungry."

I look at her for brief second. She shook her head.

"I didn't put any poison in it, don't worry." She said.

"I'm here to talk Lauren." I said, even though I know I'm hungry and the food is distracting me.

"But I want you to eat first, please." She plead. I sigh and nod my head.

I took the spoon and started eating.

Oh God this is delicious. I put my hair at the other side of my shoulder where Lauren is so that she won't see I'm enjoying her food.

But she put it back in my back. I mentally groan.

Soon I finished eating and drink my juice.

"Okay, I'm finished. Can we talk now?" I ask and lean my back at the couch. She stand up and put the plate and glass at the sink and came back.

"Talk." I said. She clear her throat.

"Okay...uhh, I'll say this direct to the point." I nod my head. "Y/n, comeback to me." She said.

I furrowed my brows and clear my throat. I sit properly and speak.

"Lauren, you know we can't." I said.

"Yes we can if you really want to." She spat back.

"You're my teacher and I'm your student, we fought about this a lot of times." I said getting angry. How can she cheat on her husband?

"How many times did I tell we can do this if we just try, your a legal age so if they find out the consequences will not be that too much. After this school year you're going to college, we're more free." She pry back.

"Lauren you're MARRIED!" I yell at her. Her expression become uneasy to read.

"How..how did you know that?" She stutter.

"It doesn't matter." I said and grab my bag. "I'm not ruining a marriage." And walk to the door. She just sit there processing what I just said.

I cross the street and went to my house..

......

______________
Lauren's Pov

"She knows, Ally, what am I gonna do?" I said to the girl sitting infront of my desk where y/n usually seats. I told Ally about our affair, she was disappointed at first but I explained how I love y/n so much and she learn to understand it.

"You should stop." Ally said. I give her a 'really girl' look. She shook her head.

"I will never stop, I know she love me she just don't want to show it cause she's affraid people might catch us." I told her. "She's affraid to risk." I added.

"So what are you gonna do?" She ask.

"I think I have an idea. Maybe if she feels jealous then she'll realize she love me. Since she knows about me and Brad I'll use it." I said start thinking how do I do this.

Y/n's POV

I was heading to the cafeteria when someone called my name. I glance at where it came from and saw it was Vea.

"Hi Y/n." She greet and cling to my arm.

"Hi." I greet back silently. She notice my not so good mood.

"What's wrong?" She ask concern is plastered all over her face.

"Nothing's wrong, just not in a mood." Well the first one is a lie, hse nod her head.

We arrive at the cafeteria and sit with the girls, they already buyed me lunch they say it's Jezrels treat. They look at me confused noticing this girl beside me. I move away a little from her and introduce her to them.

"Guys, this is Vea my new friend. She have same class as mine which is English and chemistry."

"Hi." Vea greet them. They soon introduce their selves to her.

Then the cafeteria swung open arriving the hot teacher....with the principal? Everybody start to whisper some things, others just stare at them.

When Ms. Jauregui saw me looking. A smirk start to form at her face and cling herself with the principal. Making me feel a little jealous..... Jealous, what?

"A little jealous really?' little voice said.

I guess not so little, maybe huge when the principal pull her closer by her waist. I keep my eyes on them as they sat at Lauren's usual table.

Lauren caught me staring and wink at me. I feel anger start to form my body as a lot of thoughts came to my mind. I look away and saw Dinah looking at me. I give her a look that says 'I'm fine' so she doesn't need to worry.

I should not feel angry, she's his wife, he can do anything he want to her. This is what I want right?
Is this what I want?

"Y/n, open" Vea said holding a fork with cake in it, breaking me from my thoughts. I open my mouth and accept the food.

"Is it good." She ask.

"Mhm." I hum.

I glance back at the teacher and principal catching her looking at me and Vea with a glare. I glare back at her making her to look away.