𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Y/n L/n was brought up in the red room from a young age after her father sold her to them for money . She was trained so she would be the deadliest widow in Red Room's history . To fulfill this they decided to team up with Hydra who brain wiped her and experimented on her and thus the 'Winter Widow' was born . Due to the experiments she acquired some powers being super strength ,higher IQ , faster healing and the most important of all ice manipulation .They took away y/n's precious childhood , her innocence and turned her into a deadly weapon .

After years of training the Red Room and Hydra seemed satisfied with the results , so they decided to give her an extremely important mission , Nick Fury's assassination. 

So the next day y/n sat in the jet , going through the plan of the most important mission she has ever received , the one that if she were to fail would surely lead to her being tortured and maybe even killed . She thought she would have to endure their tortures forever, but little did she know her life was about to change.

During the mission Black Widow showed up , someone she wasn't counting on seeing . During the fight  Hawkeye also showed up and used some arrow that suppressed her powers so she wasn't able to use them . Natasha was in a tough spot but the heavens shined on her and backup came , y/n  was now a bit busier . Natasha took this opportunity and got the upper hand of the situation , banged her head hard on the nearby railing for cognitive recalibration . 

After that her life completely changed , she was no longer under the red room and hydra's control and could live her life like she wanted . She was extremely thankful to Natasha and Clint and later after recovering went her separate way . Of course she was offered to join SHEILD , but she refused . She wanted to catch up all the years that were taken from her . 

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

𝐇𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 ✨𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞✨

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐚'𝐥𝐥